[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama's Passport

Lady.hawke

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the link, have a look at it:

Link

Anyone care to notice a glaring discrepancy? If no one gets it, I'll reveal it about midnight, my time tomorrow.

Ohh can't wait. now when you say tomorrow at midnite, do you mean midnite on the 19th or 20th since this is posted on the 18th. Or you could mean the 18th thinking it is the 19th. I guess it really depends on if you consider midnight to be the end of the day or the beginning of the day.

If there was any teeth to any of this - it would have come out long ago.

Funny how you think that you are somehow in possession of damning evidence. Clearly you can get your hands on it when people who are way more connected and invested can't.

That your screen name is Lady.hawke, but your clearly a confused, 56 year-old male bus driver?

:tup:

Wait... Are you denegrating bus drivers :wacko:

That your screen name is Lady.hawke, but your clearly a confused, 56 year-old male bus driver?

ah... his being in the educational community might explain why he feels compelled or qualified to try to teach people things. oooh boy. I cannot wait for his return so he can drop a learning on all of us.

Dear God, this again? Is the whole world going f'n mental?

Between Bush and Obama Derangement Syndrome, yes, about 85% have.

They obviously blurred the issue and expiration date as they don't want to show people that his election was predetermined (dating occurring before he was elected), or indicate whether he has been selected to serve one term or two (expires in 4 or 8 years).

His photo also doesn't strictly follow guidelines for picture composition sizing, but I think that's a little nitpicking.

Here's the link, have a look at it:

Anyone care to notice a glaring discrepancy?

The major discrepancy I see on the link is that about 95% of people commenting on the passport have apparently never actually seen a passport in real life.

What do I win?

The major discrepancy I see on the link is that about 95% of people commenting on the passport have apparently never actually seen a passport in real life.

There is no need to have a passport when you only leave Mommy's basement to go to the bathroom.