[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which quarterback do you most like to see sacked?

DMD

Sacking the QB Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB do you most enjoy seeing him get sacked?

• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • Drew Brees
    • Tony Romo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Matt Schaub
    • Brett Favre
    • Philip Rivers
    • Other

If it was Aaron Rodgers than I had a very enjoyable season in the first half of last year.

But it is aggravating to watch Manning hold up the plays as long as he does. I'll vote for him. Remember the year when he broke his nose during a game? It was all puffy during his post-game interviews, he wasn't too happy about it.

I never, ever get tired of any Cowboys QB getting sacked but watching that fool Romo go down brings me tears of joy.

I said Rivers because he comes off (to me) as a hothead and a d-bag a lot of the time. Great player...but seems to be a dink and I like to see him hit the deck.

Honorable mention to...

Rodgers

Cutler

Stafford

...for (what should be) obvious reasons :wacko:

+1. I think Rivers is a great QB but he's also a great big douchecake. I love watching him get sacked. Brady comes in #2 purely b/c he's QB for the Pats. I have nothing personal against him. I just hate Boston.

Great poll, I voted for Peyton. I almost went with Rivers but that vote would have been better suited for a "Which QB do you generally dislike?" poll.

Just to enjoy a post-sack reaction it's Peyton all the way for three reasons:

#1 - His jersey is usually so damn clean and it's cool to see him experiencing football, not in his one-man carnival shooting gallery.

#2 - Peyton growls and cusses like Marino did (the all-time best sack-whiner) and if you rewind it you can often lip-read the F-bombs.

#3 - The camera always pans to Dungy-now-Caldwell who is thinking, "Please don't let him get hurt, my job depends on his health."

JUM

AT this point . . . Brett favre, and it aint even close . .

PON put it best last year when the Saints were pounding Favre. He said favre was like Jason from Friday the 13th. He just keeps picking himself up and playing on. All the drama and stupidity aside the dude is a machine

DMD, you should lose your Dallas rooting priveliges for not including Donovan McNabb. :wacko:

Good Lord DMD. How ? How could you not include McNabb ? :takesdmdposteroffwall:

McNabb would get my vote if listed... but I am glad to see that I am not the only one who voted for Aaron Rodgers. You would be suprised at how many Cowboy fans would vote Aaron Rodgers if McNabb is not listed.

Just because of the uniform/Randall I like to see Rodgers get sacked but as a player the guy doesnt bother me much. He has show a pretty big set of balls following Favre and performing at the level he is playing at under that ridiculous pressure.

My sack hatred for McNabb is so much more; and my sack hatred for Rodgers has nothing to do with Favre. It is more of a team thing against the Pack and I like to see the mobile QB get hit over the statue QB. Remember the Ice Bowl, I say, and sack all those that wear the green and gold.

And I like Rodgers and I think he is a winner. Nothing personal.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

My sack hatred for McNabb is so much more; and my sack hatred for Rodgers has nothing to do with Favre. It is more of a team thing against the Pack and I like to see the mobile QB get hit over the statue QB. Remember the Ice Bowl, I say, and sack all those that wear the green and gold.

And I like Rodgers and I think he is a winner. Nothing personal.

:wacko: I hate Mcnabbs sack too

You're right . The more you hate a team the happier you are when their guys gets sacked in most cases. I never like to see a guy get hurt but I love seeing Mcnabb get decked

Nothing bettter than seeing Tom Brady go down, then come up complaining like a little bitch in tears. As much as I hate him, I never like to see a guy get hurt, but ever since he's been back, it seems like he expects special treatment from the ref. He is such a diva......... I don't think there is anyone on this site that hates the pats more than me.