[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Songs you hate

driveby

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything by Jimmy Buffett

I remember a particularly stupid story about "Who let the dogs out". I was at a very small wedding once but that had a DJ none the less. Dude had like every stupid Wedding DJ trick in his book. One of which was to have "All the ladies in the house" get in the groom's face and sing along to "Respect" by Aretha. Now, if that wasn't enough of a hoot, "Now all the fellas got something to say to the bride" At which point we were all supposed to get in her face and sing along to "Who let the dogs out" because sometimes us fellas just gotta get out! Boy, let me tell you, hillarity did ensue. :wacko:

+1

With all due respect, how can you *hate* an entire catalog or genre?

Country has always been nails on the chalkboard for me. I can't name one single country song that I like even the slightest bit.

In my single days I asked out a pretty blonde who worked in the office at the apartment complex where I lived. For our first date I wanted to go out to dinner but she got Toby Keith tickets. I only went because I wanted to get in her pants. He came out on stage in a big souped-up pickup truck that opened up like a Transformer, but his jeans were so tight he walked like Herman Munster. His face was red and bloated, like he'd been drinking 3 bottles of whiskey a day for the entire tour. All the songs sounded the same, hokey, twangy, completely inane and pointless. But I screamed and cheered whenever she did and pretended like my eyes had been opened to a new genre of music.

Anything by Jimmy Buffett

I remember a particularly stupid story about "Who let the dogs out". I was at a very small wedding once but that had a DJ none the less. Dude had like every stupid Wedding DJ trick in his book. One of which was to have "All the ladies in the house" get in the groom's face and sing along to "Respect" by Aretha. Now, if that wasn't enough of a hoot, "Now all the fellas got something to say to the bride" At which point we were all supposed to get in her face and sing along to "Who let the dogs out" because sometimes us fellas just gotta get out! Boy, let me tell you, hillarity did ensue. :wacko:

:tup: