[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glazer: Vikings, Patriots talking trade for Moss

robert terni

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......Rice IS expected back this year, unless we turn and trade him...

I was speaking about next year giving the contract demands they're both after.

the Pats just gave a big F U to the entire NE fan base.

They did that when they decided they were going to try and humiliate Mankins.

anybody else think Welker's value will go up. I'm trying to trade for him now while people think his value is low(and on a bye). I just think Brady will look for him even more now.

Opposite. I think it goes down. Moss was taking on the opposing teams no.1 DB and a safety the majority of the time. I have a feeling Welker will get the no.1 CB and the saftey on him now. It's a different game when the other team is focusing all the attention on you and not Randy.

I think I am going to like how this all ends.

Last year every pathetic Viking fan was saying Super Bowl - looked great and OH NO!!!! Heartbreak for them and I loved every minute of it.

This year - Hey Favre is coming back - Super Bowl!!!! Oh wait Favre is sucking this team is sucking heartbreak and I love it.

Now Hey we got Moss Super Bowl baby!!!!! Guess what is coming - hint hint another heartbreak in Viking land.

I can't wait!!!!!

Last year every pathetic Viking fan was saying Super Bowl - looked great and OH NO!!!! Heartbreak for them and I loved every minute of it.

This year - Hey Favre is coming back - Super Bowl!!!! Oh wait Favre is sucking this team is sucking heartbreak and I love it.

Now Hey we got Moss Super Bowl baby!!!!! Guess what is coming - hint hint another heartbreak in Viking land.

I can't wait!!!!!

:wacko:

Hmm...Pats vs Vikings on 10/31. A little payback for buddy Randy? I assume that's what they call a must-start.

This game is going to be intense from beginning to end. Too bad they can't move it to Sunday or Monday night.

I can't wait!!!!!

Sounds like Cleveland... except in Cleveland it's in every sport... Hell we even have name for our failures...

The Drive

The Shot

Jose Mesa.....

I can't wait!!!!!

I always wondered how you type while holding those things. :wacko:

Opposite. I think it goes down. Moss was taking on the opposing teams no.1 DB and a safety the majority of the time. I have a feeling Welker will get the no.1 CB and the saftey on him now. It's a different game when the other team is focusing all the attention on you and not Randy.

This is exactly why I picked up Brandon Tate in as many leagues as I could. If Brady truly is taking what the defense gives him, and the defense decides to commit a safety to either Welker or Hernandez (or stopping the run if Green-Ellis keeps it going), Tate should get his chances. He seems really unlikely to garner double coverage unless he proves it necessary. Hopefully he does something with the opportunity.

Sounds like Cleveland... except in Cleveland it's in every sport... Hell we even have name for our failures...

The Drive

The Shot

Jose Mesa.....

Sorry, we own the #1 failure, Matt ( ilove Joey) Millen.

Yea but Lions fans are not as fun to pick on - you guys take it witha grain of salt - Viking fans get all Douchey - that is what makes it fun.

You say that now because the Lions have sucked the largest balls in the history of large ball sucking for the past several years. Wait until they start winning (granted we'll all probably be dead by then), the Dill Josh Gordon will be strong in them as well.