[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The price we pay for Fantasty Football

No Quarter

So my wife has booked a Bed-n-Breakfast in St. Pete for the weekend. I told her I have to be back by noon on Sunday because I have some gametime decisions. That's when the fight started. lol! Hey, I'm 4-0 and not sure about A.J., Best, and Bradshaw. Of course I will have the laptop with me but it is a 2 hour drive back from St. Pete. on Sunday morning. There have to be some funny stories out there on this type of thing. Lets here them!

So my wife has booked a Bed-n-Breakfast in St. Pete for the weekend. I told her I have to be back by noon on Sunday because I have some gametime decisions. That's when the fight started. lol! Hey, I'm 4-0 and not sure about A.J., Best, and Bradshaw. Of course I will have the laptop with me but it is a 2 hour drive back from St. Pete. on Sunday morning. There have to be some funny stories out there on this type of thing. Lets here them!

Fantasy football is great and all, but it is nothing to mess up sex over. I'd roll the dice on Friday for an extra bone-session Sunday morning. :wacko::tup:

Fantasy football is great and all, but it is nothing to mess up sex over. I'd roll the dice on Friday for an extra bone-session Sunday morning. :wacko::tup:

I have been married 15 years, what happens if A.J. can't go? lol! I'm just laughing at my own expense, but think I can't be the first guy that ever had to juggle priorities for this game we play.

if you'll have a laptop with you, can't you just use that?

Approximately 12 years ago, my live draft was scheduled for the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. I was the commissioner. My wife's ex-roommate, a selfish bish, who lived in CT, decided she was going to get married on Labor Day weekend. I was never the roommate's biggest fan and this cemented it. I told my wife I wasn't going. She was not pleased.

After the fight, I didn't go. I think my wife kind of understood. It turned out that the roommate had a cash bar at her wedding. About 3-4 years later she was divorced.

:wacko:HAVE YOU GONE MAD???

Fantasy football is a diversion, taking care of your wife on such an occasion is YOUR SOLEMN DUTY!!!! Get a grip, brother!!!!

:wacko:HAVE YOU GONE MAD???

Fantasy football is a diversion, taking care of your wife on such an occasion is YOUR SOLEMN DUTY!!!! Get a grip, brother!!!!

+1

If the day ever comes that I meet a broad I'm going to marry, she comes first.

If your wife's not your top priority, don't be surprised when she's at that B&B with me. :tup:

You like fantasy football. She likes other things. What more needs to be said besides you need to upgrade to a cellphone with internet... really...

Every sunday, they know that that we are off limits; sunday is ours... just schedule the daily activities on ANOTHER gosh damn day... ITS FRIGGIN SUNDAY...

I dont go shopoping on Black whatever gosh damn day that is after Thanksgiving because they like to shop... they dont have to watch football because i like to go to watch sports.

Approximately 12 years ago, my live draft was scheduled for the Saturday of Labor Day weekend. I was the commissioner. My wife's ex-roommate, a selfish bish, who lived in CT, decided she was going to get married on Labor Day weekend. I was never the roommate's biggest fan and this cemented it. I told my wife I wasn't going. She was not pleased.

After the fight, I didn't go. I think my wife kind of understood. It turned out that the roommate had a cash bar at her wedding. About 3-4 years later she was divorced.

That would have been a tough one. This one is easy. I go and then I upgrade my cell phone as soon as I get back for emergencies like this.

If you piss her off enough, she might just divorce you and take half (or more!) of your crap, including your laptop. You'll have to get a part-time job nights and weekends just to make ends meet, and fantasy football lineups will be the least of your worries. It's really just Economics 101. :wacko:

Just find a league mate you trust or see if the commish will follow the instructions on who to plug if they are healthy. Then attempt to break the headboard one last time before you leave the B&B. Done and done. :wacko:

Personally if I were in ur situtation I'd steal my gf's phone (she just got an upgrade to the Droid X) and do all the diaper dirt i need on her phone on the drive home while she drives. This is the beauty of internet capable phones u can literally do anything from anywhere.

Last year I finally broke down and got the Sunday Ticket, then daughters softball coach decided to start a fall ball program.....on Sundays..... Doubleheaders... Starting at 1PM.

I figured I would be the bad father at the games more occupied with my internet cell phone than the games, but I had TONS of company, dads and moms, wanting to know which team was doing what!! Luckily for me softball has a lot of gaps between meaningful moments!

Last year I finally broke down and got the Sunday Ticket, then daughters softball coach decided to start a fall ball program.....on Sundays..... Doubleheaders... Starting at 1PM.

I figured I would be the bad father at the games more occupied with my internet cell phone than the games, but I had TONS of company, dads and moms, wanting to know which team was doing what!! Luckily for me softball has a lot of gaps between meaningful moments!

The iPhone has a free Sunday Ticket app. You could watch any NFL game at your daughters softball game if you were so inclined.