[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

murder

SLAYER

Would you?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. committ murder

• Yes
    • No
    • I would let Puddy do the killing

If you could positively, beyond a doubt get away with it with no chance at all of getting caught., do it. The only people who know are you, the victim and whatever entity,if any, you believe in.

This was suppose to be a poll but I flucked it up

Edited by Big John

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No but the only caveat to that is if they hurt my child. Take that for what it is worth.

Yes for the above reason.

and I would have no remorse about it either.

Edited by SLAYER

I'd kill anyone that was trying to hurt someone in my family with out any qualms if they were in the act of doing it. If it was after the fact, I'd wait to see if the law took care of it, if the law failed me, I and there was no chance of me going to jail, the dude is toast. If my wife and kids are dead because of him, I don't give a crap if I go to jail, the guy is a dead man.

I'm certain there are a few circumstances that would bring me to the brink. And, yes, I'd do it.

It wouldn't even have to be FF related....

lol

All depends on the circumstances obviously. If you use unta's definition, it narrows the field (esp the malice part) but there are extreme circumstances where I have no doubt I would. Hell give me half a chance and I'll push Vick off a cliff right now and throw a party to celebrate afterwards.

I voted no before I realized we were considering all of these extenuating circumstances. Currently, there's nobody I hate enough that I would kill them. If my family were harmed in some way, then I'm sure my feelings would change. :wacko:

I'd kill anyone that was trying to hurt someone in my family with out any qualms if they were in the act of doing it. If it was after the fact, I'd wait to see if the law took care of it, if the law failed me, I and there was no chance of me going to jail, the dude is toast. If my wife and kids are dead because of him, I don't give a crap if I go to jail, the guy is a dead man.

you ever seen Bronson in Death Wish?

If you could positively, beyond a doubt get away with it with no chance at all of getting caught., do it.

Seems to me that if you really think that you're justified to murder somebody, this would not be part of the equation.

Yes... More than likely while on I-75 or 285 during rush hour.

And that whole family thing, as well.

Actually, there are some people I want dead for other reasons.

Is stuff I post on here able to be held against me in a court of law?

If so, I'm just kidding about all the above.