[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson.....

Coach1310

I can't recall ever watching one of his games before, but is he always so non-chalant... no hop in his step etc. He looks like he is going half speed tonight?? I know, the next play he could get a seam and be GONE, but he doesn't look like the crazy fast, athletic back folks are always talking about....

I can't recall ever watching one of his games before, but is he always so non-chalant... no hop in his step etc. He looks like he is going half speed tonight?? I know, the next play he could get a seam and be GONE, but he doesn't look like the crazy fast, athletic back folks are always talking about....

I just saw him on a bike, and he didn't play a down on the last series. Houston........ we have a problem.

I just saw him on a bike, and he didn't play a down on the last series. Houston........ we have a problem.

It's Florida, maybe he's just cramping. :wishfulthinking:

Boy I hope it is a none serious injury that will keep him out of the game since they are winning fairly comfortably (as of 50 secs before half) so he doesnt get many more points.....so I can win again this week.... :wacko:

That just cost me a win this week..... who the hell goes for it on 4th down with just over a minute... what a tool.

This was an eff you in del Rio's direction for calling time outs at the end of a clearly lost game. I think if they don't call timeouts, the Titans take a knee and get out of there.

Just went from cursing so bad I would make a sailor blush to joyous disbelief. He had 95 yards before that TD. I needed either 100 from him or a td to win tonight. He had 2 cracks at getting the 100 before the 4th down. I still cant believe they left him in and that happen. Thanks Jeff Fischer