[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Enter your league into the PapaJohn's Contest for best FF League

DMD

Papa Johns has a contest for the best FF league and the winner wins a VIP trip for two to the 2011 NFL draft in NYC.

If you think your league has something cool about it - draft party, scoring system, unique awards, etc. - all you have to do is tell them about it. If one of you wins it, I can tell you were to go get pizza in NYC while you are there.

Click here for details on entering your league in the PapaJohns contest

They sent me a couple of $20 gift cards to Papa Johns that I want to give away. Actually I want to use them for myself but I am willing to give them away to you, my valued Huddle friend because I am a sharer. I like to share. Plus I love contests.

To win a $20 Papa Johns card, just the following two questions and who ever comes the closest on each one without going over will win. Both questions are about the Thanksgiving Day games.

1. New England at Detroit - How many passing yards total in game? Tie breaker - longest field goal

2. New Orleans at Dallas - How many passing yards total in game? Tie breaker - longest field goal

When you reply, just put

1. number, number

2. number, number

SO FOR EXAMPLE:

1. 380, 49

2. 280, 52

In the unlikely event of a tie after the tiebreaker, the winner will be the one with the earliest timestamp.

No more entries as of kickoff of the first game.

1. 501, 35

2. 559, 43

E2A - in the unlikely event that I win, I may have to run a contest to give away the gift card, since we don't have a 'Papa John Pizza' in the area ... maybe a 'predict the next PK to miss a game due to injury' contest or something.

Edited by ts