[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Application Video

KevinL

Why are you running in your swimsuit?

Typical attire on the show and I wanted to demonstrate my endurance. I considered running on the treadmill for the entire 60 seconds but decided the sound would likely drown out my words.

Nice video, odd ball but very appealing to the middle America viewing population.

The hand weights were a gutsy call. :wacko:

Thanks. I really just added the weights so my hands had something to do while I talked.

Eyeballs. Burned.

Sorry dude. I should have put NSFW? :tup:

Good luck. :wacko:

You totally do not look as I imagined. :tup:

Rough paper route

So, how many marathons have you ran? What was your best time? And how the hell long did it take you to run 52.4 miles?????

4 marathons. PR is 3:26 in 1991. I was pretty lazy from 1995 until 2010. I ran 3:59 this year, totally jogged it in the last 9 miles. Ran 1:26 for 1/2 about 4 weeks prior. I did run 17:41 for a 5k this summer.

The double-marathon took 10 hours and 26 minutes. This was on very hilly trails. Some walking but mostly running.

4 marathons. PR is 3:26 in 1991. I was pretty lazy from 1995 until 2010. I ran 3:59 this year, totally jogged it in the last 9 miles. Ran 1:26 for 1/2 about 4 weeks prior. I did run 17:41 for a 5k this summer.

The double-marathon took 10 hours and 26 minutes. This was on very hilly trails. Some walking but mostly running.

I'm tired just reading about you running that much ,,,, I used to work out 5 days a week until I have my 1st back surgery in 2001

then a 2nd one in 2003 ,,, now i just walk with the wife around the block once after dinner

good luck on you quest to getting invited to be on Survivor

He is NOT a National Merit Scholar when it comes to drafting a fantasy baseball team :wacko: and I think most marathons are more than 25 FEET long.. Did you see how he was outta breath in the middle of his talk...

Hope you get selected Kevin.. My wife and I watch survivor all the time

He is NOT a National Merit Scholar when it comes to drafting a fantasy baseball team :wacko: and I think most marathons are more than 25 FEET long.. Did you see how he was outta breath in the middle of his talk...

Hope you get selected Kevin.. My wife and I watch survivor all the time

LOL, thanks Mark!

This made me run to the fridge for a bag of Cheetos