[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl Winners

SLAYER

I had Freeman as one SB QB, who won the game for me singlehandedly. I have Rivers as another SB QB, which is why I am on pins and needles until Tuesday night to see if I can eke out a win. Rivers did put up 15 points in a standard scoring league for me, a bit lower than the 18 Yahoo projected for him, but I was hoping for some Rivers/VJax double TD love that never happened. Now it will come down to monster games from McCoy and Maclin, or I could still play the Webb wild card and squeak to vitory (down by 20, and he has Akers still, so I am probably looking at needing 30 from McCoy and Maclin or Webb).

I have Rivers in two games... thank God he scored that garbage TD, so he ended up with a useful 15 points or so.

Schaub is on the bench in one league and Garrard in the other... no big deal 'casue I would have never started either anyway... they both got around 20 points, although Garrard would have put up 30 if not for all his turnovers.

One league I believe I'm OK, in another it could likely make a difference. I need about 80 points and have White, DJack, Mikell(SS Philly) and Chaney(MLB Philly) who all average 20+ a week in this league... so we'll see. My opponent in this game is finished playing.

Edited by byron2112

How many had Rivers as your starting QB?

My opponent has Rivers. I went with Freeman and he came through for me nicely. Unfortunately, though, I also started Mike Tolbert and took a 0 when he was injured and that is probably going to be the difference :tup:

As it stands, I am down 6 going into tomorrow night's game. I have Maclin and my opponent has the Philly DST. Between the 6 I am already down and the dozen or so points I am putting the Eagles DST on, I figure I will need upwards of 19-20 from Maclin(which is definitely doable (as we get 1pt/10yds rush/rec)) but obviously a pretty big game :wacko:

In my local I played Tebow over Ben and Flacco. My opponent had Rivers. I could've got a 0 out of Tebow and still won, my entire roster showed up for week 16.

In my BOTH league I had Rogers, he has Vick. I'm up by 68.8 with Maclin going, he has Vick and McCoy.

What kind of league are you in where Vick can score 85 points? :wacko:

a league with a ridiculous system of bonus points that made sense before Vick became a starter. For example,

Where Vick shines is the bonus for combined rushing and passing yds: For position: QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, Ks

(minimum of 75 yard(s) rushing and 200 yard(s) passing required)

1 bonus point(s) each 1 total yards, starting with 200 yard(s).

10 bonus point(s) for 300 or more yard(s).

This rule has netted me 325+ point games from Vick twice this season.

Of course now everyone in the league is whining so this will no doubt be changed for next year.

Rivers in dynasty - will come more than likely finish in 3rd place cuz the team I am playing sucks ass.

Vick on the 2 teams in the finals. One was a backup to Kolb to start, the other was a WW steal for 12.3% of my free agent spend. He is the reason I'm alive, and I need one more miracle from him tonight.

fixed for accuracy :wacko: