[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dastardly deeds

whomper

Im not talking murder, rape or mortal sins. I am just talking every day douchbaggery.

Dropping a duece at work, using all the toilet paper and not replacing it.

What says you ?

Im not talking murder, rape or mortal sins. I am just talking every day douchbaggery.

Dropping a duece at work, using all the toilet paper and not replacing it.

What says you ?

We fix this with air freshener bombs.

I like to play a game called, "Guess what I rubbed my arse & balls on." Phones, keyboards, ect...

It's pretty funny.

:tup: My co-worker used to do this all the time. He's also the guy that whines when he thinks someone hasn't flushed after taking a whiz. So I stopped flushing(#1 only) when he would leave the TP empty. I would also take the empty roll and stuff it into the middle finger of his work gloves in his tool chest. He now makes sure to leave enough for one wipe on a hamsters butt. :wacko:

:tup: My co-worker used to do this all the time. He's also the guy that whines when he thinks someone hasn't flushed after taking a whiz. So I stopped flushing(#1 only) when he would leave the TP empty. I would also take the empty roll and stuff it into the middle finger of his work gloves in his tool chest. He now makes sure to leave enough for one wipe on a hamsters butt. :wacko:

:lol:

I just talked my boss into going to the ship with us in the morning & rechecking a machinery space that two of our greener guys checked. I only think it's fair that everyone should have to run that gauntlet. :wacko:

I like to walk into restuarants on hot days and ask the managers "Hot enough for ya?"

I like to walk into restaurants and ask the manager if his bartender really knows how to fix a good dirty martini.

We have a co-worker who is in a wheel chair and almost every morning he drops a duece at 9:00AM. I have recently decided to go to the bathroom and use the handicap toilet at about 8:55AM and take my sweet time.

Edited by gbpfan1231

We have a co-worker who is in a wheel chair and almost every morning he drops a duece at 9:00AM. I have recently decided to go to the bathroom and use the handicap toilet at about 8:55AM and take my sweet time.

I am just kidding but it reminded me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode.

We have a creepy guy in our office that is less than hygenic. Whenever I am at my buddiees desk and the creepy guy walks by I offer him some of my buddies peanuts. After the creepy/smelly guy takes his greasy hand out of the jar and walks away my buddy always has to throw the jar away. I then laugh hysterically and go about my day. Good times.