[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bin Laden - Dead

The Irish Doggy

You’re right. This current batch of candidates is not very promising.

To use a baseball analogy I think the GOPs best prospects (Christie & Rubio) are still in the minors and won’t be ready to come up to the Bigs till 2016.

Rubio is every bit as ready as Obama was. I don't understand why he has to wait. I do understand why he wants no part of a VP on the possible 2012 tickets. Who wants to be part of an ass whooping with the current filed of weak candidates.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was not a slam dunk decision. It was based on good intelligence but much of it was cirumstantial evidence. If this operation would have failed would you also not blame him and write it off as any president would have failed in this sitution. Didn't think so.

I'm pleasently surprised when any of our presidents don't f' up. I hated Bush and now I hate Obama. I'm an equal opportunity hater.

how do ya not protect yer wife, cowards make good terrorists :wacko: they live in fear so it's easy to devise

I hope that the mission to recruit young radicals into Al Qaeda to blow themselves up becomes a lot tougher once they learn that their “hero” chose to hide behind a woman rather than to die for the cause.

Obama watched it happen, he didn't gather the intel, plan the mission, or execute the mission. He did what any sitting president would have done with the opportunity to get Bin Laden. Now, having given his speech a re-listen, you might think he was responsible for all of it, which is exactly the desired perception. But lets get real. Bin Laden was just a figure head. Seems unlikely he had anything to do with day to day operations in the terror business. The world is only a tiny bit safer than it was Saturday. Our economy is in shambles. Oil is going up and it won't be coming down, and 3 years into his presidency we have no energy policy except sending all the off-shore drilling away.

But the answer is nobody will beat Obama in the election because as stated, the Reps have nobody. We will be stuck with Obama for 8 years and the America we remember will be unrecognizable if he has his way.

Thank you for sharing your marvelous insight(as always).

Can we keep this ONE topic about the actual events that took place with respect the Chum Laden being dead. If you want to get into a pissing match about the consequences between political parties, or Obama vs whoever, start another topic titled as such... Then you can go there and have a field day discussing amongst yourselves.

Just a request, I would rather not have to sift through all the BS political talk to read the posts that actually apply to this topic. Thanks.

I hope that the mission to recruit young radicals into Al Qaeda to blow themselves up becomes a lot tougher once they learn that their “hero” chose to hide behind a woman rather than to die for the cause.

Versions of the raid differ, apparently.

link

Not unusual.

Someone like McCain? Who is going to look better than a war hero who has been in Congress forever?

:wacko:

Nope. That is exactly the kind of candidate that I can't stand and that cannot win. No McCain. No Romney. No Huckabee. No Palin. No Trump.

Gimme someone like Christie or Ryan, and they will wipe the floor with Obama.

Can we keep this ONE topic about the actual events that took place with respect the Chum Laden being dead. If you want to get into a pissing match about the consequences between political parties, or Obama vs whoever, start another topic titled as such... Then you can go there and have a field day discussing amongst yourselves.

Just a request, I would rather not have to sift through all the BS political talk to read the posts that actually apply to this topic. Thanks.

What else is there to say about Bin Laden being dead? 13 pages should have finished it.

Whomper, what's it like to pop two caps in the head and dump the body in water?

Its like riding a bike

What else is there to say about Bin Laden being dead? 13 pages should have finished it.

More facts and fictions are coming out still, all I was asking for was a different thread. Not to mention the possibility of eventually having this thread gunned because of some stupid comment being made or having to go through 13 pages of it. why not start a new one and see who shows up... the usual suspects I would think. If you want I will open the new topic.

Obama watched it happen, he didn't gather the intel, plan the mission, or execute the mission. He did what any sitting president would have done with the opportunity to get Bin Laden. Now, having given his speech a re-listen, you might think he was responsible for all of it, which is exactly the desired perception. But lets get real. Bin Laden was just a figure head. Seems unlikely he had anything to do with day to day operations in the terror business. The world is only a tiny bit safer than it was Saturday. Our economy is in shambles. Oil is going up and it won't be coming down, and 3 years into his presidency we have no energy policy except sending all the off-shore drilling away.

But the answer is nobody will beat Obama in the election because as stated, the Reps have nobody. We will be stuck with Obama for 8 years and the America we remember will be unrecognizable if he has his way.

I really don't care if Obama gets any credit for this. But I have a serious issue with members of the Dubbya administration taking credit of any kind for this. Make that double for Fox News for also giving them the platform to take credit for this.

Rubio is every bit as ready as Obama was. I don't understand why he has to wait. I do understand why he wants no part of a VP on the possible 2012 tickets. Who wants to be part of an ass whooping with the current filed of weak candidates.

He is, but he (Rubio) is on a roll and doesn't want to mess that up with a losing VP bid. He knows what he is doing.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....Bin Laden is dead.

Oh, and is it now safe to say that we can help out the budget and cut off $$ to Pakistan?

Did I hear that they get $7.5Billion...with a B?!!? Jeebus, I'm thrilled if the Gubment paves my road once every 20 years. :oldrolleyes: