[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What song could you live the rest of your life w/o ever hearing again?

loaf

and there's reason #1 why I don't post much anymore. It took 2 refreshes and about 2 minutes to get to this screen

There's the obvious in Stairway to Heaven and Freebird. And it's OK to mention those but I'll say

I'll say

Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Worst song on that classic album.

and there's reason #1 why I don't post much anymore. It took 2 refreshes and about 2 minutes to get to this screen

There's the obvious in Stairway to Heaven and Freebird. And it's OK to mention those but I'll say

I'll say

Paradise by the Dashboard Light. Worst song on that classic album.

do you have a problem with Sweet Home Alabama CRANKED :wacko:

I truly believe "The Sign" by Ace of Bass is the worst song ever written. People who don't understand how important Nirvana was to the musical world don't realize that that giant turd was atop the charts when Nevermind was released.

It's right up there with "I'm too Sexy..." by Right Said Fred.

I don't mind that song. It falls into a special catagory of song where a one hit wonder is being silly, and they know they're being silly. Other songs in this catagory are things like "Humpty Dance" and "Groove is in the Heart" and "Baby Got Back". "Fight For Your Right to Party" would have been the epitome of this genre until they made Paul's Boutique showed to everyone's surprise that they were the real deal.

"Fight For Your Right to Party" would have been the epitome of this genre until they made Paul's Boutique showed to everyone's surprise that they were the real deal.

This would be my entry to never hear again.

I could go with almost any Alanis Morrisette song. That 4 non-blondes one hit wonder was horrible also.

Bingo on the four non blondes. Talk about finger nails on a blackboard.

I agree with the post that mentioned too sexy is stupid/silly enough to fly below the radar in this regard.

Lastly, shame on you, Ursa, for mentioning Lovely Day. Trite, perhaps, but in a happy and charming way. Even a jaded prick like me has a place in his heart for that song.