[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

words with friends

CaP'N GRuNGe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I play it on my iphone but since I never lose I have been doing it less. Some people cheat and it is easy to tell. I am a Words with Friends purist.

Addicted to this game as well, you can always figure out when someone starts cheating - they play cat, dog, food, then it changes to caecum, neanic, xebec, and other crazy ass words.

yeah, that makes it hard to win sometimes and in the end, you really need to get good tiles to rack up a good score too. But when they cheat, it just makes me want to beat them even worse.

• 9 months later...

I just downloaded the app for my Galaxy and I was going to try to connect with it on Facebook. However when I select that option it warns me that it will have access to all my basic info, send me emails, access my data any time even if the app isn't running & post on my behalf. Is this the option that you all selected for playing?

I just downloaded the app for my Galaxy and I was going to try to connect with it on Facebook. However when I select that option it warns me that it will have access to all my basic info, send me emails, access my data any time even if the app isn't running & post on my behalf. Is this the option that you all selected for playing?

I didn't do that. I just found out friends user id's and created a game through my phone. However, I did connect through Facebook for the Draw Something game.

Oh and Cap'n Grunge is really good at Words with Friends...and he doesn't cheat. :oldunsure:

Well, if anyone is dumb like me and doesn't cheat then my user id is xrajncajnx. I'm going to pass on the Facebook thing as well. Call me paranoid, but them being able to "access my data anytime" and "post on my behalf" makes me a bit uncomfortable.

cnidog and I dont cheat. Lets get it on. My record is 320-50. Im 319-3 against TBone and 1-47 against everyone else

Edited by whomper

I'm addicted too, usually have 10+ games going. What's worse than people cheating is people constantly accusing ME of cheating because I'm good. Then you have the ones who start cheating around the middle of the game, either because I'm whipping the piss out of them or again because they assume I'm cheating. Takes a real winner to use a damn cheat app to beat anonymous people at a word game. Idiots.

I'm matt7700 if anyone wants to play. I average mid 300's to low 400's depending on the opponent. I don't cheat but I know all the 2 letter words and play xu, qi, etc. I also don't let up regardless of the score, so wear your big boy pants and don't whine like a little bitch, start cheating or quit because you're getting your ass handed to you.

I'm matt7700 if anyone wants to play. I average mid 300's to low 400's depending on the opponent. I don't cheat but I know all the 2 letter words and play xu, qi, etc. I also don't let up regardless of the score, so wear your big boy pants and don't whine like a little bitch, start cheating or quit because you're getting your ass handed to you.

Trash talking nerd!! Sounds like me at the bowling alley, dart board, shuffleboard or any other 'fake' sport that I normally rule at.

Is trying letter combinations that you're not sure is a word to see if it takes cheating? Or is cheating strictly using some type of tool to come up with words that you don't know?

IMO plugging in letters isn't cheating...although you couldn't do that in an old fashioned scrabble game.

Wow, this came alive today. I thought maybe Puddy bumped cuz he just kicked my ass. I'm gonna have to add a few more games now with those above. Usually have 5 opponents going. DMD is really good. Been playing him for a while and started out with him constantly kicking my ass but now beat him from time to time. Dug is almost impossible to beat. My wwf ID is shanson24. Also found that draw something game last week. shanson24az on that one.