[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hawt

bushwacked

Yep, she's pretty incredible. No way it's real.

How is it that a woman's reaction like this is being questioned as valid? Are you all serious? Am I the only one who has seen many a woman get all emotional over something as dumb as a friggin' cat? Seriously? (Yes, when you're allergic to cats as bad as I am, cats are dumb.)

Ask your married friends to tell you the same story - once by the guy, and then by the woman. Are the versions even remotely close? Men = facts, Women = emotional investment.

Men: We went to the store, and bought some grapes. Then I stubbed my toe on the cart. Then she picked up some milk. We left.

Woman: I was excited to go out and show off my new (insert piece of clothing here), and he said let's go to the store. I thought, "the store". Who's going to see me at the store in this? This needs to be seen at Applebee's on a Friday night! I went anyway, because he was looking cute in his (insert his hat style) and I just wanted to get out anyway. We go to the store and it was empty! UGH! I knew we should have gone to Applebee's instead. We started walking through the store, and I wanted a snack. I thought about getting an apple, but the skin sticks in my teeth. Grapes sounded better anyway. I like red grapes, but they all looked like they were old, so I got the regular white grapes instead. I hear those are better for your complexion anyway. And I didn't want any red grape stains on my new (insert piece of clothing here too). They had bananas on sale too, but I don't really like bananas. They're all dry and smell funny. As we were walking back to get my skim milk, (insert her man's name) created a HUGH scene when he kicked the cart wheel. I swear, he did it on purpose just as that bimbo wearing that tank top walked by the aisle we were in. She looked like a tramp in that thing. I mean, who wears tank tops anymore, right? Finally, we get to the milk cooler. The soy milk looked good, but I wasn't sure it would be good with my mac n cheese I wanted to fix. I had to reach all the way in back for the fresher milk since (insert man's name) was turned around probably looking for that bimbo in the tank top. Now... I am ready to get him and us out of there. So we're checking out, and the cashier is giving (insert man's name) a looking over, and I swear, if she said something to him, I was going to scratch her eyes out. Get your own man, bitch! Right? I made sure, as we were walking out, to grab his ass right in front of her so she KNEW what was up.

And to the ladies of the site, don't take this personal... this is as fundamental of a difference between men and women as giving birth. Call me sexist, but call me correct.

How is it that a woman's reaction like this is being questioned as valid?

Because there's no way it's real. Fine job on her part. But even the most psycho cat chick imaginable would stop the camera once she started to lose it about cats. Because even psycho cat chick knows that chight is not going to sell.

Again, bravo to this fine actress because she totally held it together.

In about 20 years, she's going to be your crazy, divorced, cat lady at the end of the block in a house overrun by feral cats that she can't afford to get spayed or neutered. The stench from her house will be so bad, you will smell it in your kitchen with the windows closed....and you live 4 houses away.

She will eventually lose her job because she and her clothes will smell of cat urine, even though she showers and washes clothes.

No one will visit her.....no one can stand to be in her home.

She will start out being a benevolent cat rescuer, but end up a very sad and lonely and destitute person.

Her only hope will be to get on an episode of Hoarders or Animal Rescue, assuming they are still running. :wacko:

All the guys think it's a fake but buns knows better. :wacko: love it.

ETA: fake. She never once looks AT the camera but at the comp screen only. That's a trained move because a real person would at least glance between the two at some point but she really doesn't. My professional opinion...

Edited by Pope Flick

All the guys think it's a fake but buns knows better. :lol: love it.

ETA: fake. She never once looks AT the camera but at the comp screen only. That's a trained move because a real person would at least glance between the two at some point but she really doesn't. My professional opinion...

:tup: I attempted some webcasting using my wife's MacBook about a year ago and my results looked alot like cat lady's, minus the craziness. :wacko: I kept looking at myself on camera rather than at the camera itself.

I'd hit it...with all her cats watching because I don't care ...and her voice is annoying, but I think I'd manage to listen to it for about 5-10 minutes :wacko:

That's all well and good, but once one of her cats decides to stop watching and decides instead to start playing with one of your nuts like a catnip mouse you might change your tune.