[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice on dealing with a cheating wife

Hugh 0ne

I would tell, but that's just me. I would want to know and would appreciate the info; or you can post her info on cheaterville.com and send him an anonymous note card telling him to look at the site;)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you tell. she denies it. he wants to believe her. you have no proof. they both now hate you.

I stay out of it. There are very few couples I'd get involved with on this level. In fact, the only one that comes to mind is if I caught my sister-in-law cheating on my brother.

If you have pics to backup your proof, then, maybe I'd tell him (and that's a hugh maybe)... if not, then there is no concrete proof and I wouldn't say anything. Why would you not think to take a couple snapshots of this? Regardless, take a picture of her anyway and post here so we at the huddle can make a truly informed decision. (clothing for the photo is optional).

Options

Ask for swimming lesson from her. Tell her you saw her in the pool last week and you liked her technique,but you feel you can give her a valuable pointer or two.

When the four of you are all together soon mention you saw her twin sister in the backyard banging some guy. Say you didn't even know she had a twim. Wait for reaction.

Cliaz Rule #18: Never get involved in someone relationship or family problems

No matter how good of friends you all are it will always backfire on you. Maybe they have an open marriage or maybe he cheated on her and she is getting back at him. You never know. If you feel compelled to tell him about it then you need to drop a letter in the mail with no identification and no return address. But even then it would be pretty obvious that someone close by sent it.

Treat this situation like you are pissing at a ghey bar urinal - focus on your junk and stare straight ahead and hope to G*d you don't get butt-raped

you tell. she denies it. he wants to believe her. you have no proof. they both now hate you.

I stay out of it. There are very few couples I'd get involved with on this level. In fact, the only one that comes to mind is if I caught my sister-in-law cheating on my brother.

so if your buddy tells you that your wife is cheating, why wouldn't you try to catch her red handed first, before you confront her? I would expect you to try to bust her first, so that the above does not happen. You would have to confront with more proof...

Soooo, you and cliaz hang out at ghey bar urinals..... :wacko: Duly noted.

kind of seems to defeat the point of hanging in gay bar's bathroom :tup:

Did you all never think that we were tricked by a certain