[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vegas!

Bier Meister

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bier. I have an idea. You owe me 20 for HOTD . Put 10 on # 13 and 10 on # 5 for me. If it wins, we will split the winnings. If it doesnt , we are all square from HOTD. If it does win just let the 10 ride for another spin until it loses and if we hit again, we split again.

Bier. I have an idea. You owe me 20 for HOTD . Put 10 on # 13 and 10 on # 5 for me. If it wins, we will split the winnings. If it doesnt , we are all square from HOTD. If it does win just let the 10 ride for another spin until it loses and if we hit again, we split again.

you got it... will give you report later

Shoulda went. Mrs. RR gave me a green light but w/ the daughter's wedding coming up I couldn't.

Not to mention that if Mrs. ain't goin' neither am I. I don't trust myself w/ you crazy nutballs. :wacko:

ETA:

Have a great time guys! Maybe next year.

Edited by rocknrobn26

you got it... will give you report later

we didn't hit.... very next roll was a 5 :wacko:

According to a Facebook status, you guys crashed around 11pm Vegas time? :tup:

I'm hopping on the next plane to make sure that nonsense doesn't continue.

Yeah, no way in hell am I posting what I'm doing in Vegas.

This is pretty weak Tom, You and I need to help resolve this problem. When I was out there 2 weeks ago for my pool National qualifiers I never was in before 3:30 AM :wacko:

gg whomp.

:tup:

This is pretty weak Tom, You and I need to help resolve this problem. When I was out there 2 weeks ago for my pool National qualifiers I never was in before 3:30 AM :wacko:

I have texts to prove this is true. They arent very legible , but they are time stamped

Listen Bitches at least we are here. We are not hiding behind excuses such as well I was not sure because of the lock out, katie has a soccer game, or I don't have the cash. Truth be told you guys are not here because your wives told you not to go. So gents tuck your roast beef lips up and shut it...lol

Listen Bitches at least we are here. We are not hiding behind excuses such as well I was not sure because of the lock out, katie has a soccer game, or I don't have the cash. Truth be told you guys are not here because your wives told you not to go. So gents tuck your roast beef lips up and shut it...lol

I only tease because I am jealous. Have fun! :wacko:

:wacko:

Whatever.