[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Birthday Rocknrobn

whomper

Plus I may be your father. The tests aren't back yet.

:wacko: I could be wrong but I think that would mean you would have knocked up Ma when you were (-2) yrs old.

Thanks again all. :wacko:

We had dinner at Morgan's. Man they pour a big drink! Had Prime Rib, rice Pilaf, and Baked French Onion soup. YUM!

BBQ tomorrow and a bonus.... BEARS preseason game!!! How good can it get???

Here's what I got my daughter...Slippers.

Adam thinks they are evil. :tup:

We had dinner at Morgan's. Man they pour a big drink! Had Prime Rib, rice Pilaf, and Baked French Onion soup. YUM!

I gotta say rr, you seem like the kind of guy I'd want for a neighbor. Sit around in the driveway, have some cold drinks, talk football, and why the hell would you spend money on snookie slippers. :lol:

I gotta say rr, you seem like the kind of guy I'd want for a neighbor. Sit around in the driveway, have some cold drinks, talk football, and why the hell would you spend money on snookie slippers. :wacko:

RR is as good as it gets. I knew it without ever meeting the guy and when I did finally meet him it just confirmed it

I think my rr experience is coming soon. My brother now lives in the Chicago area, so we'll be up there more.

My Chicago trip was great. Gil and BP are good people as well. We had an awesome huddle visit in Chi Town. Me and Big John were the out of towners

Hope you got treated great tonight, my friend!

I gotta say rr, you seem like the kind of guy I'd want for a neighbor. Sit around in the driveway, have some cold drinks, talk football, and why the hell would you spend money on snookie slippers. :bow:

The snookie slippers were a joke as much as a useable gift. RR juniorette is always complaining about her feet being cold. Wallah! Big fluffy slippers that also pisses off her SO. Agitation is soooo much fun! :lol:

The neighbor thing is kinda funny but true. Back when we lived in the next town over (36 years ago) my next door neighbor, Wayne and I would schedule our lawn cuttings for the same day so they looked the same/even. We did that for 15 years and afterward would sit next to a tree that bordered our properties, talked football (mostly Da Bears) and get drunker than Cooter Brown! :tup: The wives dragged us in many a time. :tears: Great guy who I still see every couple of months or so. 36 year friendships are sacred to me, and I have several/many longer than that. :tearsagain: I am blessed!

Thanks man!

RR is as good as it gets. I knew it without ever meeting the guy and when I did finally meet him it just confirmed it

You guys humble me sometimes and that is not easy to do.

Chris,

You are as cool as can be. Funnier than anyone I have ever met (and your wife is a stitch) and as loyal as anyone would want. I am proud to have met you and I'd repeat your words back to you in a NY minute (no pun intended).

:rofl:

Love ya Bro, but I only kiss messicans. Ask Tbimm/anyone. :yay:

I think my rr experience is coming soon. My brother now lives in the Chicago area, so we'll be up there more.

Still got the saw! :wacko: But one way or another make a short stop at the "Robin's Nest".

My Chicago trip was great. Gil and BP are good people as well. We had an awesome huddle visit in Chi Town. Me and Big John were the out of towners

Great times! :rofl: And I hope there are more to come. Gil is a top dog also in my book (just waiting to have dinner w/ him and Sally),and I KNOW BP learned a little since he first joined the Huddle as we are a family. (That's a major compliment, my friend.) It shocked him a little at first, but he's a believer now.

To the rest of you....my deepest thanks for remembering a person that just wanted to learn something about FF. ME!

I am humbled, and thank the day a local FF guy lead me to this place 12+ years ago.

Love yall and I say that totally sober! YES...TOTALLY SOBER! Amazing on my birthday,YES?

Thanks again.

RR26