[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Suh

piratesownninjas

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football needs heroes and villians, as all good stories do. Suh is just the latest in a long line of tough defensive players that really like mixing it up. I think the league office effectively got Harrison to lay off a little with all of the fines - we need Suh and others to fill the void.

You guys that suggest Su should lay off and play nice should relegate yourselves to a nice 5-yr-old girl soccer league where no scores are kept for your sporting pleasure. :wacko:

Football needs heroes and villians, as all good stories do. Suh is just the latest in a long line of tough defensive players that really like mixing it up. I think the league office effectively got Harrison to lay off a little with all of the fines - we need Suh and others to fill the void.

You guys that suggest Su should lay off and play nice should relegate yourselves to a nice 5-yr-old girl soccer league where no scores are kept for your sporting pleasure. :wacko:

I would guess you classify gang bangers who commit drive-bys as misunderstood youth.

He's a dirty player. That doesn't belong in the game.

He's obviously a very dumb player too. I wouldn't be surprised if he in some way got coaxed into that penalty via trash talk or something similar and took the bait hook, line and sinker.

Edited by Crazysight

Waste of talent.

Pretty much sums it up for me. It's not like he needs to do this to make plays or be good. Million dollar talent with poopforbrains, there's something new in the NFL.

[PSU scandal mob] I think every DET coach and GM and owner and mgt and fans and anyone who has ever seen DET play should all be fired/shot/hated and loathed forever because it's their fault too for not doing something about it. [/PSU scandal mob]

[PSU scandal mob] I think every DET coach and GM and owner and mgt and fans and anyone who has ever seen DET play should all be fired/shot/hated and loathed forever because it's their fault too for not doing something about it. [/PSU scandal mob]

Yeah, those unreasonable people who get all bent out of shape when little boys get assraped by old men and authority figures who should know better do nothing...way to hijack the thread.

Yeah, those unreasonable people who get all bent out of shape when little boys get assraped by old men and authority figures who should know better do nothing...way to hijack the thread.

Way to miss the point Einstein. :wacko:

I was just messing around but you're right, shouldn't have even went there, shoulda realized the more rabid would chime in frothing at the mouth and all.

He needs to be kicked out of the league for life. The NFL will be just fine without this piece of garbage. Who needs it? This is umpteen times worse than Haynesworth. This is at least the third time he's done something like this this season, and the guy was in the commissioner's office less than two weeks ago. Then lying about it? He's doesn't get it. He's not going to get it. Send him home. To whoever said it wasn't so bad has never been stepped on by hard plastic cleats by a large man.

Pretty much sums it up for me. It's not like he needs to do this to make plays or be good. Million dollar talent with poopforbrains, there's something new in the NFL.

:wacko: Nope, just any d-bag who wants to change Ford Field to Suh Field.

cmere def I want to hit you over the head repeatedly with a cheap bottle of wine then hear people biatch because those who saw me do it didn't do enough to stop/report it.

:wacko:

Again sorry for derail. Back to Suh:

Suh added: "I understand in this world because of the type of player and type of person I am, all eyes are on me. So why would I do something to jeopardize myself, jeopardize my team, first and foremost?
Because you're a spoiled brat and incredibly stupid.

Coach should be all over his sorry ass.

That was a dirty play today and Suh should get whatever he deserves by league standards. I haven't seen him kick a player before and if anybody has a youtube clip of something similar I'd be interested. I've seen most of the other questionable stuff that people get after him for (the cutler hit last year was BS) but he definitely crossed the line today. Probably got baited into it but there is no excuse. Hope he gets his head straight and realizes he has a target on his back and can't cross the line no matter what happens.

I haven't read the last several pages of this thread but I saw this one and can't pass it up.

He needs to be kicked out of the league for life. The NFL will be just fine without this piece of garbage. Who needs it? This is umpteen times worse than Haynesworth.

Um, yea I know some folks around here treat you like a retard sometimes and I kind of try to stay above that, but please explain to me how Haynesworth stepping on a dude's face without a helmet on is even similar to a kick that catches a dudes arm and didn't even look like it really hurt the guy. Banned for life? You're huffing glue.

Obviously something like that is baited but doesn't make it right. I'm all for going back to the good ole days when anything goes, but can't really be doing what Suh did today. It's a lack of respect, which i guess is fine, but not when your putting someones head into the ground repeatedly. Embarrassing.

I think he costs his team the game, giving GB another 7 points instead of 3. taking himself out on defense when tons of DB and others went down today.

Edited by Infinity