[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember the track/pole vaulter girl?

bushwacked

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has a facebook page that will keep me busy for 5 minutes, 2 minutes, er, nevermind. :rofl:

Hubba hubba

I was laughing atthis post and then I hit the floor when I read your next post:

I am already done, and I think I remember her saying how good I was. Maybe she was refering to my FF drafting skills. I wasnt really paying attention.

ETA: If by better, you mean faster time, then I would win.

:wacko::lol::rofl::tup:

Now that's my kind of humor. still laughing!

By asking for an over/under, you are implying that its not a matter of "if" but "when". This young lady could come from a great home life, great upbringing, smart and humorous and everything in the world leads to not having to exploit her body for the good of unknown men will to pay $5 for the issue. :tup:

All that being said. 18 months. I figure there should probably be a "Women in Sports" issue within the next 18-20 months and she's in it. I'll go with 18. I am starting to save my $5. :wacko:

Edited by Joessfl

I am not stalking, I call it lurking and waiting for opportunity to force her to like me. I made a bouqet of flowers out of my TV-guides to prove my love for her. I also sent in my application for a Taxi license.

Or maybe you werent referring to me? Nevermind then.

I am not stalking, I call it lurking and waiting for opportunity to force her to like me. I made a bouqet of flowers out of my TV-guides to prove my love for her. I also sent in my application for a Taxi license.

:wacko:

Yer a funny dude. :wacko:

:tup:

I love me some fellow huddlers, so I am using this as my outlet for my craziness :wacko: However, my wife asked me to mention that you do not encourage me. She has had enough humor from me, and this will only feed the fire.

I love me some fellow huddlers, so I am using this as my outlet for my craziness :wacko: However, my wife asked me to mention that you do not encourage me. She has had enough humor from me, and this will only feed the fire.

:tup:

I usually have one good huddle story for the wife after we're both done working for the day. I used to give her crap about being on Facebook constantly, now she throws this place back at me.

I usually have one good huddle story for the wife after we're both done working for the day. I used to give her crap about being on Facebook constantly, now she throws this place back at me.

Interestingly, we sit together with the tv on. She watches something like Good Wife and I read the huddle. I crack up at times reading all this, and over this past year, maybe I lean on this sometimes to brighten my day. She understands this so much, that if I crack up in front on my laptop she just looks at me and says "Let me guess. the huddle?" "Of course it is"

Some of my favorites:

How demented the "Socks" thread recenty got demented real quick.

The old story about "My poopmate" <---Big John could find this and ressurect it, please?

Damn, too many to list really.