[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can you hear me now

CaP'N GRuNGe

That's one of the parts I don't like. With the old version, you pretty much knew where your league was in that mess, so it was one click to get there. Now you have to click to get into a section, then scroll until you find the league.

or just bookmark it as a favorite in your browser, eliminating the need to go to the main page in the first place?

Anyone else notice the dramtic decrease in activity on the forums since this change? Quite noticable.

Who has the amount of time it takes for the tailgate to load for wasting?

I click on the tailgate, go make a pot of coffee, hit the head, coffee finished so I pour me a cup, tailgate just finished loading. No zipping from thread to thread or forum to forum that's for sure.

I am sure they are addressing the issue..... but sheeeesh...

I'm probably in the minority, but once I get past the slowness & color scheme (which I know will change) I really do like the new layout. At first it was a bit much, but there is an awful lot about the new boards that I am enjoying over the old board. There is some great new functionality with this new format that I'm really hoping we don't lose when the new skin gets put in place and each day I'm on I find some new feature. For instance, this morning I noticed that at the bottom left of the text box there is a link that says "View Auto Saved Content." For someone who has often typed something up only to get it lost in cyberspace and have to retype it, this is great. I "like" the like button as well if they would ever get the thing turned on.

One thing I do miss is being able to see who is online, who is replying, etc. Hope that comes back with the new skin.

BTW, does anybody know what "Unapprove" does next to edit & delete under your own posts?

Edited by rajncajn

The Forum selector at the bottom right is gone. :wacko:

So far this is the main thing that I absolutely hate (besides the speed). I used that Forum selector all of the time for quick switches between Forums. The little teardrop Quick Navigation at the top isn't nearly as convenient, as it makes you open a new window.

So far this is the main thing that I absolutely hate (besides the speed). I used that Forum selector all of the time for quick switches between Forums. The little teardrop Quick Navigation at the top isn't nearly as convenient, as it makes you open a new window.

It's more of a pop-up than a new window & I think that once the boards speed back up then it will be close to the same convenience-wise. It would be nice to have it at both the bottom & top though so you don't have to scroll all the way back up.

BTW, does anybody know what "Unapprove" does next to edit & delete under your own posts?

I can see that post, but don't have permission to quote it.

Just tested it & the function is disabled. It looks like a means to hide your post from everyone without actually deleting it. :wacko:

ETA: I deleted it right after the test. Damn you're quick BJ. :tup:

Edited by rajncajn

+1

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Notifications are kinda cool. Especially if you don't want to track a thread, but would like to know if someone replies to any of your posts. If you click the notifications icon at the top by your name & then hit options you can set notifications for all sorts of things. I also figured out that if you click the teardrop and then click community then it will show you who is online. I still liked it much better when you could see it at the bottom of the page.