[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

can you hear me now

CaP'N GRuNGe

Wow.

imagesbacon_2Danimalhouse.jpg

Again - we were forced to go to the newest software and that meant our old skin/look/functionality could not import over. We are aggressively trying to get a new skin built to get it back to where it was and how everyone liked (including us) but what you see now is just the default, stripped down face unfortunately. We will do everything we can as fast as we can but were hit with this with almost no warning. On the plus side, it is not September.

remaincalm-01.jpg

Wow.

imagesbacon_2Danimalhouse.jpg

Again - we were forced to go to the newest software and that meant our old skin/look/functionality could not import over. We are aggressively trying to get a new skin built to get it back to where it was and how everyone liked (including us) but what you see now is just the default, stripped down face unfortunately. We will do everything we can as fast as we can but were hit with this with almost no warning. On the plus side, it is not September.

remaincalm-01.jpg

I am waiting with bated breath.

For some reason, my PM inbox is now apparently full, even though I have less than 50. Not sure why. :wacko:

Edit: Figured it out... I had some drafts sitting in there, and I guess those now count against the total of 50.

Edited by Gopher

Too much to take in on a Monday morning. This is going to take a while to get the hang of. Don't like the color scheme mostly, though I know that will change. I actually like some of the new functionality... a lot. But then I was never one to dislike change. I do hope with the new board we get to keep a lot of the new features. Some of you guys should remember how much you hated the old new board when we moved to it. :tup:

Doesn't compare to the death of :oldrazz:

No doubt :wacko:

Sure glad we know everyone's gender now as well.

That's nothing new. If you went to the members page on the old board it told you there as well.

This is equivalent to coming home and finding out the woman of your life has redecorated your man cave.

:lol: Good analogly.