[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words With Friends Tourney II

muck

There are apps or websites out there where you can punch in your rack and it will give you all the possible word combinations. That would pretty much take away the fun if you ask me.

I see. I much rather plug in as many of my letters as I can to make all different kinds of words and then hit play to see if anything gets accepted. It's like Christmas morning when something goes through like the word azoths that Bp mentioned above. I know that an "s" at the end will usually work and putting "th" together as well, so that helps a bunch.

Edited by irish

I see. I much rather plug in as many of my letters as I can to make all different kinds of words and then hit play to see if anything gets accepted. It's like Christmas morning when something goes through like the word azoths that Bp mentioned above. I know that an "s" at the end with usually work and putting "th" together as well, so that helps a bunch.

(drEvil) riiiiiiiiight. (drEvil)

I was in Kanaduh over the weekend so I didn't have much time to play. DMD are well into our first 2 games, and while they're both relatively close, I don't like my chances, Dorey's got game.

they are both still wide open games and neither of us can pull away. Imagine it will go to the wire on both.

Who's going to be the sacrificial lamb?

Updated to the "Elite Eight"....

#32 Gopher's Wife

vs

#8 Timmypg vs #24 Chiefjay

#4 Tonorator

vs

#5 Dug

#15 Swammi

vs

#23 CapN'Grunge

#3 DMD

vs

#6 Dirty Sanchez

Edited by Gopher

Updated to the "Elite Eight"... Czarina and Chiefjay are apparently in a record-breaking first round match, of Isner/Mahut proportions.

It's my play, right now it won't load on my firefox or IE as I play through FB. I don't have a smart phone. I'll keep trying.

Any suggestions on why it won't load? Had trouble with IE previously so switched to FF and had no problems until today although I'll say each day got worse, like it wouldn't load one time and then did, a few times and then did, now it won't load at all.

Thanks.

It's my play, right now it won't load on my firefox or IE as I play through FB. I don't have a smart phone. I'll keep trying.

Any suggestions on why it won't load? Had trouble with IE previously so switched to FF and had no problems until today although I'll say each day got worse, like it wouldn't load one time and then did, a few times and then did, now it won't load at all.

Thanks.

:thinking: Not sure.

Dorey in a clean sweep. Good games David. :tup:

Both matches were tough and pretty low scoring. I got lucky towards the end.

Looking to play some games for fun. Send an invite to me if you'd like- Irish10163.

I recommend playing with Irish. That is how I learn words that look like a toddler randomly spilled all the tiles on the board and magically don't get rejected.

Don't be hating on my skills. Azoths...AWESOME!! Now I just have to learn not to always use such great lengthy words, as that gets me beat, while my opponent comes along and throws out a 3-letter word with a Q or Z in it and gets a triple letter and double word score off my word. It's all good.

shot down in flames. nice work dug.

I got lucky with a couple of 7 letter words at the start.

Guess I am waiting for the gopher's wife v. Chief jay/timmy..... Right?

This is a good a place to rant than anyplace. I'm playing a game with my wife share I started the game with 6 vowels. Had to start the game with the word "oso". Get new vowels and had to play that same word again. For my third turn I swapped four of my seven vowels. I got three vowels and a blank for them.