[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL draft talk official thread

Big John

worthy

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Perry/Worthy are going to significantly upgrade that defense. BJ Raji and Clay Matthews numbers and performance are going to mirror that of the 2010 season instead of last year.

Thank you Ted for being my leader, and fixing that dumpster fire defense.

I don't see the comparison. I see a player who could actually fit their scheme really well. Bauzin was a terrible pick. Are you looking at their size and basically making that assumption? The kid looks like a player to me. I love his leverage. Since he switched to a new helmet, he has no concussion problems, so I see that comment as a swipe more than anything.

He's going to be as fast, if not faster than most of their D starters right now. The real question is if they limit him just to DLine, or can they find a way to utilize his size/speed to handle TE's as well.

I think that he was rising on the boards quickly because he is more than one dimensional for a D in the NFL, and this pick prompted NE to make their move for the kid from Syracuse.

Just my 2 cents.

You're right, the Bauzin comparison is weak. I think i just overreacted. I really like Chandler Jones.

I agree, McClellin looks like a player, but I think he'd be better suited for linebacker imho.

Okay, I'm going to calm down and give Phil Emery the benefit of my lingering small doubts here. :tup:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

YESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe Jeffrey lasted this long. What a move by my Bears. They got Brandon Marshall and that cured a huge need, but this is good. Very good.

And gave up just a fifth rounder to move up like you said. Great move.

I hope the Bears address the o-line in round 3.

And gave up just a fifth rounder to move up like you said. Great move.

I hope the Bears address the o-line in round 3.

They're in a constant state of needing OL help. The talent of Jeffrey, though, just couldn't be ignored.

How much you wanna bet Still falls to the Still-ers at #56? Menudo may pee his pants if that happens.

Yep, I was mentioning this on the chat. I really wanted him, but, he got snagged two picks earlier by the Bengals.

I still think that Robert Turbin will be the steal of this draft.