[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks Packers Game Thread

bushwacked

I'm in absolute shock. These guys aren't qualified to ref middle school games... We've said all along that it would take a massive injury or refs taking the game out of players hands and into their own to get something done with the real refs. I think it just happened, and it sucks to be the team that got SNICKERSed out of a win. Absolutely garbage.

I'm to the point where I don't think I'll watch any games, including packers games until Goodell removes his head from his ass and fixes this. The product they're putting on the field is absolute crap.

Honestly, I think the first ref called it a TD because he thought GB was on offense, I'm dead serious. No way you look down at that pile of people with jennings clearly holding the ball and call that a TD for Seattle. No way.

• Like 1

That was probably the most ridiculous thing in pro sports I have ever seen....in 35 years of watching sports.

How on earth that call can be made, and with instant replay at its disposal, upheld....is the definition of pathetic.

Absolutely agree, worst call in pro sports I've ever seen, and I'm in my 40's.

Honestly, I think the first ref called it a TD because he thought GB was on offense, I'm dead serious. No way you look down at that pile of people with jennings clearly holding the ball and call that a TD for Seattle. No way.

I thought the exact same thing. he saw the pile, saw the name "Jennings" on the jersey, and made the call as if GB was on offense.

As ridiculous as it sounds, its really the only logical explanation.

I thought the exact same thing. he saw the pile, saw the name "Jennings" on the jersey, and made the call as if GB was on offense.

As ridiculous as it sounds, its really the only logical explanation.

As impossible as this sounds, I'm not entirely convinced that the reviewing official didn't think he was confirming jennings caught the ball for the TD.