[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks Packers Game Thread

bushwacked

In the 3rd quarter, i was saying to a friend "these talking heads are acting like the previous NFL refs were perfect", but after that ridiculously blown call, I say bring them back.

Jennings had that ball the entire time...

I did have "Russell (= :) Wilson!" as my QB and I'm glad I won by 30 points.. but GB should've won that game.

Edited by TheDude

I'd do it. I can skip the WWF version on Thursday/Sunday/Monday and watch real football on Saturdays

If you root for 2 out of 32 NFL teams, how many NCAA teams do you root for ? I'm going to guess 12 ??? :)

• Like 1

Time to throw some chum into shark infested water, lol.

Could it be said that If the refs hadn't blown the PI call on Chancellor against Finley the TD the Packers scored on that drive would not have been, keeping the game at 7-6. Everything after may have been a moot point. It wasn't the only blown call in the game, obviously the PI against Shields and the hail mary debacle happened too, but it came first and impacted the score and game at that point.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1