[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snowing here

Ditkaless Wonders

Nuke is from Iowa...

Thank you.

And guess what, Steve, I've never understood how MI is in the Midwest and GA is in the SE given the fact that Atlanta is further west than Detroit.

BTW: What is goegraphy? I guess I are dumber than I reckoned.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Nuke is from Iowa...

Not sure why that mattered since I quoted (and was responding to) SEC (who says he is in GA).

Thank you.

And guess what, Steve, I've never understood how MI is in the Midwest and GA is in the SE given the fact that Atlanta is further west than Detroit.

BTW: What is goegraphy? I guess I are dumber than I reckoned.

I've never really understood it either, MidWest is very loosely used, to some it is is the plains (Nebraska, Iowa), to others it includes the Great Lakes area (IN, MI, OH). But I've never heard Colorado referred to as part of the midwest.

As far as Georgia, it is part of the the south, and considered SE by many.

But we're all Americans.

PS My spelling can be bad at times, but I do try to check for mistakes and don't have a spell checker active in the browser. I do computer programming for a living, if I misspell a word, the program usually doesn't even compile/run.

Not sure why that mattered since I quoted (and was responding to) SEC (who says he is in GA).

I've never really understood it either, MidWest is very loosely used, to some it is is the plains (Nebraska, Iowa), to others it includes the Great Lakes area (IN, MI, OH). But I've never heard Colorado referred to as part of the midwest.

As far as Georgia, it is part of the the south, and considered SE by many.

But we're all Americans.

PS My spelling can be bad at times, but I do try to check for mistakes and don't have a spell checker active in the browser. I do computer programming for a living, if I misspell a word, the program usually doesn't even compile/run.

Cause Stevie, SEC was referring to nuke and his nearly unintelligible reply - not to DW's. :shrug:

Is it any wonder? Instead of mountains, beaches, or girls in sun dresses tailgating college football games they have corn and tornados. :shrug:

...and meth labs and the scary white people with compounds that hate the government and poverty and the westboro baptist church...