[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I kinda like this late late game idea

hezagenius

you guys aren't watching online? .. get with it...throw a family movie on tv and get the game on the laptop

only rule was that 9ers game stayed on in it's entirety.

Edited by Bier Meister

Just when you thought the NFL was spreading itself too thin when it went to playing every Thursday.

Sundays used to be special and sacred, and MNF was an event into itself. Now it's quite frankly just too much.

I find myself tuning out a whole lot more and doing something else and saving my NFL watching time exclusively for DEN & GB games. This is from a guy who used to be a hard core die hard NFL fan. The dilution of the product has detracted significantly from how special it used to be, IMO. It's pretty sad.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Just when you thought the NFL was spreading itself too thin when it went to playing every Thursday.

Sundays used to be special and sacred, and MNF was an event into itself. Now it's quite frankly just too much.

I find myself tuning out a whole lot more and doing something else and saving my NFL watching time exclusively for DEN & GB games. This is from a guy who used to be a hard core die hard NFL fan. The dilution of the product has detracted significantly from how special it used to be, IMO. It's pretty sad.

Agree with this 100%.

Not a fan. I fell asleep before the end of the first quarter. Woke up at halftime during commercials, fell back asleep. And I'm in the Mountain Time Zone. Not sure how East Coasters could handle this.

/old.

We go to bed before it kicks off so that we don't get sucked in...

A one time anomoly due to the schedule and MLB playoffs. It will NOT and should not be a regular occurence.

I was out of town until about 7PM Sunday, so I was way behind and catching up on NFL games through today. This is the last game I didn't watch yet, other than whatever NFL Replay games may be new this week.

Too many games for some, even I'm getting a bit worn out after watching all day Sunday, and then Monday night, sometimes Tue/Wed too with extra games. Then BAM!, its time for Thursday Night football again.

I was watching the insides of my eyelids when this sucker kicked off. Of course, I had no one of any real significance in the game so I didn't really give half a crap.

It won't happen again (at least I hope it doesn't), so I'm not too overly concerned.

I only tried to stay up to watch Keenan - faded out around end of 1st quarter, woke up shortly after 2h kickoff, then dozed off again and woke up just in time to see Keenan do the bulk of his damage. My fantasy senses were spot on.

But yeah, I agree. That much TV in one day is just peeling years off your life. Definely off your eyeballs.

I agree!

As long as I catch the Broncos and Texans play......I usually can find something better to do with my time. I used to enjoy the every once in a while Thursday game, but not anymore.