[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos pats

Joebirds55

It's all up to this dude from the Bud Light commercial. If he finds the cajones to go down in his scary basement, the Broncos will block the kick and take it back for a TD. He broke the code. It's on him at this point.

Well, there you go. Manning cannot play in cold weather and Denver clearly had no interest in playing after they got all warmed up from halftime. Imagine what it's going to be like in NY in Feb. That game sucked as Denver fan.

Edited by NAUgrad

I had the most improbably fantasy win last night. He had Manning. I had Knowshown. Manning scores 7. Knowshon scores 23. I win by 1.7 pts . Thought I had no shot going in to last night.

This was so predictable IMO - called it at 24-7; DEN had that "we're going to collapse in epic fashion" look about them. Not that NE didn't try to help a time or 3. Thank God I turned it off then, sounded like an ugly 2d half. (and if DEN has any sense they'll 86 Holliday)

• Like 1

Congrats to NE. They had no business winning that game but found a way.

A couple of stray thoughts:

Funny that Brady was able to throw despite the weather conditions.

Not sure how you have a lead RB rack up a day like that and still find a way to lose.

DEN's secondary is in hugh trouble. Bailey's return won't make a big impact if Cromartie misses any significant time.

With Moreno in a walking boot, does DEN finally commit firmly to Ball?

It seemed to me that the broncos took the pats way to lightly at 24-0 and didn't continue to play for points and thought they had it wrapped up. Manning should know better by now then to EVER count out Bill and Tommy boy, no matter the lead..

I had the most improbably fantasy win last night. He had Manning. I had Knowshown. Manning scores 7. Knowshon scores 23. I win by 1.7 pts . Thought I had no shot going in to last night.

I felt that way late in the game, went in leading by 1, he has Prater I have DemThomas. Pats shut down Thomas with Talib most of the game, while XP and FGs are being added by Prater. Then late in the game wham bam, TD MAN. Followed by tense moments in OT hoping DEN doesn't kick a FG to win (won by 4, FG can be 4-5 if over 40/50 yards).

Not sure how you have a lead RB rack up a day like that and still find a way to lose.

DEN's secondary is in hugh trouble. Bailey's return won't make a big impact if Cromartie misses any significant time.

Any chance Hillman is used again? He was odd man out a while ago, and that Anderson kid looked pretty raw.

Any chance Hillman is used again? He was odd man out a while ago, and that Anderson kid looked pretty raw.

Hillman is so far in the doghouse it's difficult to say. Yeah, he'd be active with Moreno out, but the very best I'd project is a part-time CoP role.

I'd guess Ball would get the RB1 spot with Anderson spelling him.

Hillman is so far in the doghouse it's difficult to say. Yeah, he'd be active with Moreno out, but the very best I'd project is a part-time CoP role.

I'd guess Ball would get the RB1 spot with Anderson spelling him.

I'd love for Ball to get a chance at RB1 and redeem himself. He's more talented than most realize, but he dug himself quite a hole.

Since 1960, it's the 5th time (out of 44 instances) a RB ran for 220+ and his team lost.

I'd love for Ball to get a chance at RB1 and redeem himself. He's more talented than most realize, but he dug himself quite a hole.

He shouldn't have. While no fumble is a good fumble (outside the fumblerooski at least), Ball's fumble last game was at least excusable as it was the result of the tackler putting his helmet right through the ball at a high impact level.

The fumble from the game before was the same as Anderson's fumble this game. Manning didn't put the ball in either guy's bread basket, and instead delivered the ball on the chest area of the pads, where it bounced off immediately.

If Ball gets 20+ touches without constantly have to look over his shoulder, people are going to see why he was a 2nd round pick.

• Like 1