[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

7 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Thanks, appreciate the input. Not much love for McLaurin going around these boards.

I see McLaurin as relatively even with Pickens. 

12 hours ago, irish said:

Hey Johnny B!

Dak should be playing this week. Your flex choice for the week and probably going forward is likely St. Brown as Hopkins is your #2 WR and will push Chase to be your #1.  So the no brainer choice is Hopkins!

Geez didn't get Hopkins as planned! Waiver getting thin. My option for flex is

Sutton, Monty,  Lazard?

Or off the waiver Aiyuk, Juju

Clapool still available?

Thanks Irish!

Go Cowboys!

4 hours ago, JohnbGoode said:

Geez didn't get Hopkins as planned! Waiver getting thin. My option for flex is

Sutton, Monty,  Lazard?

Or off the waiver Aiyuk, Juju

Clapool still available?

Thanks Irish!

Go Cowboys!

Sutton would be in the flex then, followed by Lazard and then Aiyuk. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dunk the Dunk said:

PPR league

Can you rank these WRs? Some are on waivers so I'm looking to shake things up.

A. Pierce (WW)

Gallup

Olave

Metcalf

J. Reynolds- Detroit (WW)

J. Meyers

D. Johnson (WW)

Aiyuk (WW)

Thank you Irish

Hey Dunk, 

1. Olave

2. Metcalf

3. Aiyuk

4. Johnson 

5. Meyers 

6. Gallup

7. Pierce

8. Reynolds

I posted this in a thread but might as well post here.

It might seem obvious but I don’t know if it is.

I receive Davante Adams

I give Kenneth Walker and Deandre Hopkins

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 Flex half ppr

my current team is -

QB: Stafford

WR: Metcalf, Mclaurin, Devonta Smith Jeudy, Garrett Wilson

RB: Henry, Barkley, Elliott, Herbert, White.

I just think Walker can potentially be a league winner, I drafted him in the 10th and maybe Hopkins comes back solid?”

6 hours ago, debomb said:

Hopkins value in dynasty. Is he worth a 1st round pick? Considering Hopkins/late 2nd round for Zay Jones/late 1st round. My team has a good shot this year and I could use some WR help. 

Not big into dynasty. However, Hopkins isn't a first rounder in regular redrafts, no way he'd be one in dynasty. However, he's worth whatever another owner is willing to give you, everyone has different valuations. Are you trading him away or for him?  I'm assuming away. 

5 hours ago, debomb said:

Dynasty, acquire jeudy for Antonio gibson. I have more need for RB but feel like Gibson’s days are behind him and jeudy still has potential. 

Yeah, I'm more in the Jeudy camp here. 

46 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

48 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Hi.

basic 2 for 1 proposed deal: (non ppr league)

I would get Michael Pittman for Entienne and Gallop

Would you do this?

Thanks!

TL

Definitely upgrading at WR but overpaying for sure.  

46 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Another quick one..

Would you drop Romeo Doubs to pickup Jakobi Meyers? (Non ppr league)

is it worth it really?

Thanks

TL

No, see them as even. 

2 hours ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

I posted this in a thread but might as well post here.

It might seem obvious but I don’t know if it is.

I receive Davante Adams

I give Kenneth Walker and Deandre Hopkins

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE and 1 Flex half ppr

my current team is -

QB: Stafford

WR: Metcalf, Mclaurin, Devonta Smith Jeudy, Garrett Wilson

RB: Henry, Barkley, Elliott, Herbert, White.

I just think Walker can potentially be a league winner, I drafted him in the 10th and maybe Hopkins comes back solid?”

Hey NY,

Alright, so I totally read this trade backwards when I looked at it. I saw it as you giving up Adams and getting Walker and Hopkins. With you getting Adams, you improve your WRs nicely and you still have Barkley, Henry and Elliott. Then you can roll out Adams, Metcalf and Jeudy. I like this deal for you overall but works see if he'd Jeudy and Walker instead of Hopkins. 

GL!

Edited by irish

Hi Irish, 

Thanks for your continued help. Good problem to have. Full PPR, play 3 (espn projected points in parentheses):

Evans (13.2)

Godwin (14.0)

Higgins (16.0)

Hopkins (14.1)

Olave (13.3)

Leaning the top 3...I think Brady and Evans have a bounce back game and view Hopkins as bigger risk given its his first game...feels weird to bench any of them but this is why I drafted Hopkins...honestly, it would be fun to have someone to root for on Thursday...just don't want to be kicking myself for benching the wrong guy...

Thanks 

Coop

5 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Hi Irish, 

Thanks for your continued help. Good problem to have. Full PPR, play 3 (espn projected points in parentheses):

Evans (13.2)

Godwin (14.0)

Higgins (16.0)

Hopkins (14.1)

Olave (13.3)

Leaning the top 3...I think Brady and Evans have a bounce back game and view Hopkins as bigger risk given its his first game...feels weird to bench any of them but this is why I drafted Hopkins...honestly, it would be fun to have someone to root for on Thursday...just don't want to be kicking myself for benching the wrong guy...

Thanks 

Coop

Hey Coop,

Really nice problem to have and unfortunately, I see it far too often in situations like this, that you're gonna bench at least one of the wrong guys, especially with 2 of them from the same team and trying to pick the one who goes off for a bigger day. My gut without looking at any stats/data, says start Evans, Hopkins and Olave.

Then when I look at some data, Hopkins has the best matchup playing at home facing the 30th ranked defense, Higgins plays at home facing the 29th, Evans and Godwin face the 24th away, and Olave has the toughest matchup facing the 5th ranked playing away. 

For Hopkins and Olave, I think their game will be neck and neck the whole way as evidenced by the point spread being 1.5.  Therefore, they should be involved from start to finish. 

In regards to the other 2 matchups, I think the Bucs pound the Panthers and could be running the ball out in the 4th quarter and the same for the Bengals against the Falcons. But will the damage already be done by the key players that you have rostered?

So, back to my gut calls, I really want to play Evans and Hopkins. The 3rd guy is a total toss up. I don't wanna play 2 WRs from the same team, so even though he could be the best start, I'm probably benching Godwin. So it'd be between Higgins and Olave and using the matchup difference, Higgins playing at home and the slightly higher over/ under total (meaning a greater chance for more points), I'll take Higgins over Olave. 

Final call - Evans, Hopkins and Higgins. Benching Godwin and Olave. Now you know one of, if not both, Olave and Godwin will go off.  🤣 

GL

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Hiya Irish,

Got London in my flex currently and not overly excited about that. Option is to roll with him or drop and pick up Gallup or Doubs to play flex instead. 

Thanks and take it easy.

Hey Yoyo,

I'd be playing London for sure. 

GL

Need some help at RB, mine still suck, questions bolded further down. Jacobs is the only clear starter. I was struggling just to have a 2nd starter this week and already made some moves. Others on roster

Conner - missed another game, would be my #2 starter

Akers - bye week, not even playing, may be traded

Mattison - bye and of limited value when Cook plays

Khalil Herbert - he was recently dropped and I'm struggling for a healthy RB to start, he is in my lineup this week

Sony Michel - added after I missed out on Drake and Latavius Murray on waivers and last week when I was having issues with finding 2 healthy RBs. 

Gus Edwards - thinking he could return to a key role in BAL. (Had him on roster last week, then dropped to add Kelley as a one week starter.) 

So 2 basic questions

Is Akers worth holding

Is Chubba Hubbard worth adding.

Waivers are thin (12 teams 18 rostered), other RBs I've been considering include Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Jerrick McKinnon. I've seen discussions of Rams RB Kyren Williams having value when he returns, possibly next week. What do you think?

Eventually I'll have to thin my RBs out, 7 of 18 roster spots is a lot with only 2 starters. But I've got a backup QB, and WR depth and no bye week issues until week 13. (I'm rolling without a backup TE now.)

Edited by stevegrab

On 10/20/2022 at 5:54 AM, irish said:

Hey Coop,

Really nice problem to have and unfortunately, I see it far too often in situations like this, that you're gonna bench at least one of the wrong guys, especially with 2 of them from the same team and trying to pick the one who goes off for a bigger day. My gut without looking at any stats/data, says start Evans, Hopkins and Olave.

Then when I look at some data, Hopkins has the best matchup playing at home facing the 30th ranked defense, Higgins plays at home facing the 29th, Evans and Godwin face the 24th away, and Olave has the toughest matchup facing the 5th ranked playing away. 

For Hopkins and Olave, I think their game will be neck and neck the whole way as evidenced by the point spread being 1.5.  Therefore, they should be involved from start to finish. 

In regards to the other 2 matchups, I think the Bucs pound the Panthers and could be running the ball out in the 4th quarter and the same for the Bengals against the Falcons. But will the damage already be done by the key players that you have rostered?

So, back to my gut calls, I really want to play Evans and Hopkins. The 3rd guy is a total toss up. I don't wanna play 2 WRs from the same team, so even though he could be the best start, I'm probably benching Godwin. So it'd be between Higgins and Olave and using the matchup difference, Higgins playing at home and the slightly higher over/ under total (meaning a greater chance for more points), I'll take Higgins over Olave. 

Final call - Evans, Hopkins and Higgins. Benching Godwin and Olave. Now you know one of, if not both, Olave and Godwin will go off.  🤣 

GL

Thanks Irish. Based on your feedback I did put Hopkins in last night and he got me 20 points...which is very nice...even better was the fact that Murray was locked in on getting Hopkins the ball...not so good for another team of mine with ertz...

Thanks again for your detailed analysis and help!

12 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Need some help at RB, mine still suck, questions bolded further down. Jacobs is the only clear starter. I was struggling just to have a 2nd starter this week and already made some moves. Others on roster

Conner - missed another game, would be my #2 starter

Akers - bye week, not even playing, may be traded

Mattison - bye and of limited value when Cook plays

Khalil Herbert - he was recently dropped and I'm struggling for a healthy RB to start, he is in my lineup this week

Sony Michel - added after I missed out on Drake and Latavius Murray on waivers and last week when I was having issues with finding 2 healthy RBs. 

Gus Edwards - thinking he could return to a key role in BAL. (Had him on roster last week, then dropped to add Kelley as a one week starter.) 

So 2 basic questions

Is Akers worth holding

Is Chubba Hubbard worth adding.

Waivers are thin (12 teams 18 rostered), other RBs I've been considering include Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Jerrick McKinnon. I've seen discussions of Rams RB Kyren Williams having value when he returns, possibly next week. What do you think?

Eventually I'll have to thin my RBs out, 7 of 18 roster spots is a lot with only 2 starters. But I've got a backup QB, and WR depth and no bye week issues until week 13. (I'm rolling without a backup TE now.)

Obviously Connor is your #2.  After that I would try to get Foreman and Hubbard to control that backfield.  They'd be your #3. Herbert would be next as your 4th. Then Mattison, Akers and Edwards last who only has value because Dobbins is out 4-6 weeks. So dropping Edwards for Foreman and Akers for possibly Hubbard would be solid moves. 

I like McKinnon and then Ingram just after Hubbard. Kyren Williams just slightly less then Edwards. So to sum up, are Foreman and/or Hubbard available?

8 hours ago, mcoop22 said:

Thanks Irish. Based on your feedback I did put Hopkins in last night and he got me 20 points...which is very nice...even better was the fact that Murray was locked in on getting Hopkins the ball...not so good for another team of mine with ertz...

Thanks again for your detailed analysis and help!

My pleasure, Thrilled to see Hopkins ball out like that. He's a stud!

• Like 1