[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

5 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

Well, I played Wilson unfortunately, fortunately I did not grab Zay. Olave is out, so, that leaves my wr3 as DPJ or Waiver options are Dotson, KJ Osborn, Palmer, Gage, C. Moore, and Goodwin as options. 

Who ya pick?  Hope you thaw out if you deep froze this morning.

Hey Yo!

The deep freeze showed up late this afternoon. It's single digits right now.  I'd coin flip between Goodwin and Moore and think I'd give Moore the start. 

Irish...I made it.

first year I've ever played and I'm here. I'm stunned. Happy...but I know I'm not done yet and I've got a ton of questions.

part of me wants to roll with the guys that got me here (Burrow, Jefferson, Kelce, Pollard, Walker) but another part of me wants to swing for the fences. can you help me temper my thoughts and find balance? 

QB:  Burrow has been my guy. But I also have Purdy chillin, Minshew & White on the wire. Do I focus on the matchup? or do I roll with Joe Burrrr 🥶??

WR:  I would be insane not to keep JJets as my 1...but I'm also worried about the revamped, Rd 2 revenge game with the must win Packers. you think he still goes superhuman this week? hard for me to keep my bias out of this one. legit.

I've got Chark as my 2 right now. but I also have Doubs & Dotson and would LOVE to fit them in somewhere. Zay, Meyers, Gage, Dortch, all Giants WRs on the wire.

RB: Pollard has a reeling Tenn D but he's a little banged up. Walker has an even TOUGHER matchup.  I'm stickin with McKinnon at the least. I picked up Haskins and Hubbard and can still grab Moss. this is really my problem area.  I can NOT have one of these RB1's 💩 the bed.

(I really like Hasty also but that's too big of a swing)

D/ST:  I've rocked with the Eagles all season.  but I also grabbed the Jags so my opponent couldn't. but I'm REALLY interested in running them out there vs Houston this coming weekend.

AND who might you FLEX out of the leftovers?

I'm on every site, watching every video, consuming as much injury news and 2 wk, 4 wk, 6 wk totals and would enjoy to hear what you think.

cheers to a very stressful week!!

7 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Irish...I made it.

first year I've ever played and I'm here. I'm stunned. Happy...but I know I'm not done yet and I've got a ton of questions.

part of me wants to roll with the guys that got me here (Burrow, Jefferson, Kelce, Pollard, Walker) but another part of me wants to swing for the fences. can you help me temper my thoughts and find balance? 

QB:  Burrow has been my guy. But I also have Purdy chillin, Minshew & White on the wire. Do I focus on the matchup? or do I roll with Joe Burrrr 🥶??

WR:  I would be insane not to keep JJets as my 1...but I'm also worried about the revamped, Rd 2 revenge game with the must win Packers. you think he still goes superhuman this week? hard for me to keep my bias out of this one. legit.

I've got Chark as my 2 right now. but I also have Doubs & Dotson and would LOVE to fit them in somewhere. Zay, Meyers, Gage, Dortch, all Giants WRs on the wire.

RB: Pollard has a reeling Tenn D but he's a little banged up. Walker has an even TOUGHER matchup.  I'm stickin with McKinnon at the least. I picked up Haskins and Hubbard and can still grab Moss. this is really my problem area.  I can NOT have one of these RB1's 💩 the bed.

(I really like Hasty also but that's too big of a swing)

D/ST:  I've rocked with the Eagles all season.  but I also grabbed the Jags so my opponent couldn't. but I'm REALLY interested in running them out there vs Houston this coming weekend.

AND who might you FLEX out of the leftovers?

I'm on every site, watching every video, consuming as much injury news and 2 wk, 4 wk, 6 wk totals and would enjoy to hear what you think.

cheers to a very stressful week!!

Awesome G4C!!  Tremendous job in your first year, congrats!

-Burrow is a top 3-5 play at QB, none of those other guys are even in the top 10. Play Burrow. 

-Jefferson will likely be the #1 WR for week 17. He's as much of a must start as there is in the game. 

- I'd add and play Zay Jones over any of the other options. 

- As of now, I'd be playing McKinnon and Walker. Pollard and Walker are close but the injury concern has me favor Walker. Yeah, forget Hasty.

- Nice options for defense. The Eagles are top 3-5 this week and the Jags get into the top 10. However, I'm playing the Iggles.

- The flex comes down to Pollard for me. 

GL, you have a solid chance!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Serksy24 said:

Flex option(Half-PPR): Rha. Stevenson or Jaylen Waddle?

I'm taking Stevenson, especially in a half-PPR.

58 minutes ago, irish said:

-Burrow is a top 3-5 play at QB, none of those other guys are even in the top 10. Play Burrow. 

-Jefferson will likely be the #1 WR for week 17. He's as much of a must start as there is in the game. 

- As of now, I'd be playing McKinnon and Walker. Pollard and Walker are close but the injury concern has me favor Walker. Yeah, forget Hasty.

- Nice options for defense. The Eagles are top 3-5 this week and the Jags get into the top 10. However, I'm playing the Iggles.

so for the Jags in question (Zay, Hasty, D/ST) aren't there talks that they will rest some starters? Like ETN? does that not influence some of the rosters?

That Jets D has been pretty stingy against the run. Walker at less than 100 is still a go?  and as for Pollard. he goes Thursday, and is really freaking me out.  

So if he can't go, who's another flex or two I can ruminate on?

Edited by Gay4Clay52

20 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

so for the Jags in question (Zay, Hasty, D/ST) aren't there talks that they will rest some starters? Like ETN? does that not influence some of the rosters?

That Jets D has been pretty stingy against the run. Walker at less than 100 is still a go?  and as for Pollard. he goes Thursday, and is really freaking me out.  

So if he can't go, who's another flex or two I can ruminate on?

Jags will play to win. Dallas will have too as well because they're the Thursday night game and won't know the Eagles' result before they play. 

If you're nervous about Walker, play Pollard and McKinnon at RB and Walker in the flex so that you have options.  

If Walker can't go as the flex, then Meyers would be next in line, followed by Moss. 

• Thanks 1

Irish I need you sage wisdom one last time for the Championship

QB start 1:  Goff, Minshew or Lawrence

RB start 2:  Henry, Mixon, Akers, Walker III, Najee

WR I am starting JJettas and ASB  the QB switch and San Fran def scares me for Adams

Do I start Zay Jones or one of the RB's?

1 Pt. PPR

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by RMS@1

2 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Irish I need you sage wisdom one last time for the Championship

QB start 1:  Goff, Minshew or Lawrence

RB start 2:  Henry, Mixon, Akers, Walker III, Najee

WR I am starting JJettas and ASB  the QB switch and San Fran def scares me for Adams

Do I start Zay Jones or one of the RB's?

1 Pt. PPR

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hey RMS,

Thrilled to see you in the Big Game!  Let's bring it home!

QB - For me this is between Lawrence and Goff and I'm starting Lawrence 100%.  The threat of his legs and a rushing TD are what puts him over the edge. Not too mention, he'll still throw a many passes for a many yards as Goff.  Goff might throw for more TDs but again I'll take the points from Lawrence's running game. 

RBs - Henry's not likely to get a full workload this week and probably doesn't play at all, so I'd bench him. Mixon is the RB1 and then I'm torn between Akers and Walker.  Akers has a better matchup and will likely be slightly more involved in the passing game. I like Walker's chances of scoring more and think he'll be in a closer game and week get more carries. I'm leaning Walker as your RB2.

Flex - I'm assuming this is for flex. You're debating on playing Adams because of the QB switch and are playing Jefferson and Amon, which completely makes sense. So, really, it's Adams or Akers?  I'm taking Adams here as, regardless of the QB change, he has a great matchup and Stidham will get him the ball. 

GL and Happy Holidays!

Edited by irish

29 minutes ago, Tropic Lunder said:

wdis? 4pt passing TD; 1pt/35 passing yards

Minshew vs NO

Rodgers vs MIN

D Jones vs IND

Mike White vs SEA

That's a tough call and White is the only one I can feel comfortable benching.  Any of the other 3 could be the highest scoring QB for this week. But I'm between Minshew and Rodgers as I think the Giants should be ahead and running the ball more come the late 3rd and 4th quarter. However, I think I'm leaning Rodgers cause he should be in a tight battle the entire way and he'll be passing throughout. Believe it or not Minshew is my 2nd choice. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2022 at 8:17 PM, irish said:

Soooo… Pollard’s out. My day  one ride or die. Kills me. I’ve got Walker at RB1 (not 100) against the Jets D. McKinnon at RB2.

Who should I kick the tires on if I get cold feet (hypothetically) on Walker?

Hubbard, Moss, Haskins, Edwards & Joshua Kelley (as Ekeler looked pretty slow getting up)

thoughts?

Edited by Gay4Clay52

1 hour ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Soooo… Pollard’s out. My day  one ride or die. Kills me. I’ve got Walker at RB1 (not 100) against the Jets D. McKinnon at RB2.

Who should I kick the tires on if I get cold feet (hypothetically) on Walker?

Hubbard, Moss, Haskins, Edwards & Joshua Kelley (as Ekeler looked pretty slow getting up)

thoughts?

So it's McKinnon and Walker. Moss followed by Hubbard would be my next 2 choices in that order. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Might as well ride for the upside for the Chip right?

Absolutely. I think they could both get into the top 15.  So, you have 2 really solid #2 RBs but no real #1.  But both have upside. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Decisions said:

@irish

ppr format- in the championship 

Roll out Haskins v Dallas, jahan dotson v cleveland or Drake london v arizona

For me this is not even a debate, especially in a PPR.  I'm playing London without hesitating.  Dotson and Haskins are a coin flip after that. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

Start Dak or Goff? (4 point passing TDs) I was planning on going with Goff who has a better matchup on paper against the Bears. Not sure what to make of the Titans basically forfeiting this game. Cowboys should score a lot of points but may run 75% of the time.

Here's the deal, both players have fantastic matchups, Goff's is slightly better. I agree with you on that the Titans have basically forfeited the game and week knows how long Dak plays?  Could he go the entire game and be a top 5 QB play?  Sure, but he could also see the bench the entire 4th quarter. Why take that risk when you have another QB option in Goff, who could also approach the top 5-7 at the position?

Play Goff. 

• Thanks 1

Aloha Irish! Got beat by the wifey in playoffs! Oh well! This weeks questions?

QB - D.Jones or M.White? Or Hurts if playing? Pic 1.

RB - A.Jones (if healthy) Monty, 4Net? Pic 2

Cheers mate & GL with your team! I couldn't play Pollard as planned!

Edited by JohnbGoode

1 hour ago, Decisions said:

Thanks!  I should have added Jamaal Williams in there as well.  

jamaal or london?

Closer but still going London. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Aloha Irish! Got beat by the wifey in playoffs! Oh well! This weeks questions?

QB - D.Jones or M.White? Or Hurts if playing? Pic 1.

RB - A.Jones (if healthy) Monty, 4Net? Pic 2

Cheers mate & GL with your team! I couldn't play Pollard as planned!

First of all, Ouch losing to the wife. 

QB - Jones for sure. 

RB - Christ, these are close but I'm leaning Jones and 4net.

GL!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, irish said:

First of all, Ouch losing to the wife. 

QB - Jones for sure. 

RB - Christ, these are close but I'm leaning Jones and 4net.

GL!

Yeah her J.Allen, Barkely, Moseret, Chubb, Waddle, DJ Moore, Eagle D/F

Out performed my

D.Jones, A. Jones, Pollard, Chase, JJ, ASB & Den D/F 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Edited by JohnbGoode
  • Sad 1