[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys @ Green Bay.

Randall

He got three feet down and was touched down by the defensive back. Well we got a call last week and got screwed this week.

It's the maintain possession rule....and he clearly didn't.

He was touched down prior to the loss of possession. Not to mention, he had possession and if anything it was a fumble recovered by Dez.

Tell me how one call doesn't change a game????

They obviously can and do. Listen to Dallas fans whine about it after denying it last week.

I think the whole "process of the catch" is a stupid and arbitrary rule.

...but I'll take it, right now. I ain't proud.

He got three feet down and was touched down by the defensive back. Well we got a call last week and got screwed this week.

I agree, he catches the ball at the 5 and then pushes forward with 3/4 steps then falls to the ground. He also has possession for around 4secs.

Wow....this was a great game by two great teams. Rodgers is amazing. The catch by Cobb after the deflection was amazing.

It should be an interest week around football forums. It is very hard for Cowboys fans to complain about the call after defending last week's call.

Again, I think the refs called it correctly by the rule, but, the rule is utterly stupid !

• Like 2