[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler?

irish

Personally, I don't see the big deal. If Irish wants to try it..try it. If it sucks, don't try it again :shrug:

And if people don't think it will be fun then don't read the threads.

I bet the BOTH leagues were a lot better back in the day, have those been stopped?

• Like 1

huddle leagues are still going on

He's being sarcastic. Making the point that BoTH leagues are still going despite all the people being gone, so why can't the same happen for MH?

• Like 1

He's being sarcastic. Making the point that BoTH leagues are still going despite all the people being gone, so why can't the same happen for MH?

A lot of the people you see in the BoTH leagues don't check into the main forums like they used to though. At least in my experiences. A lot of those BoTH members used to be frequent participants in MH as well.

Not saying MH can't be fun again, it may very well turn out to be a blast. Won't know unless you try, but there's a pretty high ceiling to get to for the long time Huddlers who still frequent these boards to say that it's just as good as it used to be.

And just start the Mystery Huddler already.

We have at least 3-4 Huddlers in now and I'll be waiting until after the Super Bowl to get things going.

Why do you always have to be such a huge dick? Listening to your condescending attitude gets old quickly. Life is better when you're nice and respectful. You should try it. Or at least go back to the rock you've been hiding under. We don't need your bully antics here.

I'm not a dick to many, but, when I am, trust me, they have earned it.

Also, michaelredd9, I'll go ahead and post as often as I feel fit. Feel free to add me to your ignore list to avoid my constant bullying. :rolleyes::lol:

Why do you always have to be such a hugedick?

When addressing Menudo, It's HUGH

:woot:

:highfive:

I hope things are going well Taz !

• Like 1

:pc: No one with that name posting in this thread.

I'm thinking he was joking calling Men u do Richard instead of dick.

How did Irish "earn" your bullying? Because he "tried too hard to fit in"? Bullies always try to justify their behavior by claiming the person they are bullying deserved it. Anytime someone disagreed with your football opinions you considered it justification for putting them down. How could anyone disagree with the brilliant football opinions of the mighty Menudo? Anyone less cool than you or so dumb to disagree with you obviously deserves whatever disrespect you want to put their way. Keep telling yourself that. And you're right: you can return to posting your condescending opinions and I can keep calling you out for your pomposity.

It's all good brother. You are 100% correct people shouldn't harp on things but if Menudo is happy chop-busting and I'm the target, so be it. Maybe things aren't good at home or work for him and he's just getting his frustrations out.

I have no ill will toward you Menudo. I hope everything is good on your end and if you want to swing into the MH threads when they get started to bust more chops, the more the merrier.

How did Irish "earn" your bullying? Because he "tried too hard to fit in"? Bullies always try to justify their behavior by claiming the person they are bullying deserved it. Anytime someone disagreed with your football opinions you considered it justification for putting them down. How could anyone disagree with the brilliant football opinions of the mighty Menudo? Anyone less cool than you or so dumb to disagree with you obviously deserves whatever disrespect you want to put their way. Keep telling yourself that. And you're right: you can return to posting your condescending opinions and I can keep calling you out for your pomposity.

Please show me these many examples of my bullying. Since I do it ALL THE TIME, it should be really easy. I have never even talked any football with Irish. You have no idea of the history, so, lets just leave it at that. You continue to call me a bully, which is silly. Like I said, lets see your vast evidence of me bullying others and boasting about my brilliant football observations. :rolleyes:

It's all good brother. You are 100% correct people shouldn't harp on things but if Menudo is happy chop-busting and I'm the target, so be it. Maybe things aren't good at home or work for him and he's just getting his frustrations out.

I have no ill will toward you Menudo. I hope everything is good on your end and if you want to swing into the MH threads when they get started to bust more chops, the more the merrier.

I have no ill will towards you either. I will continue to bust chops when the opportunity arises, and, if I can give you one credit, you are able to take it and keep posting. The fact that it gets michaelredd12384's panties in a bunch is just added entertainment.

O.k. Here is the first contestant:

Photo #1: http://media.peopleo...0/09/1870TX.jpg

Clue #1: His panties do this when he reads my posts.

Photo #2: http://veganbits.com.../05/bully-1.jpg

Clue #2: He's not going to stand for any bullying

Photo #3: https://pbs.twimg.co...mous-logo-1.jpg

Clue #3: Before today, I had no idea that he existed

Photo #4: http://www.reclaimin...ndy-bigdeal.jpg

Clue #4: He seems to see me as an arrogant poster. I imagine he sees me like this on the other end of the computer.

Photo #5: http://www.clipartbe...r/RiA6GryMT.png

Clue #5: Seriously, he's putting his foot down on the bullying !

Photo #6: https://pearlsofprof...n-a-bunch-3.jpg

Clue #6: Seriously ! After reading this, they are really bunching up !!!!!

By the way, I wish this forum would allow you to post pictures. It's 2025, time to scramble and upgrade the forum !

Edited by Menudo

It's two separate things. Your bullying of Irish is separate from the vast times you've condescended to anyone who disagreed with your football brilliance. Past years of The Huddle Forum have been purged. Also, you can only view a person's past 5 posts from their profile. So with regret, I can't fulfill your request. It would be futile anyway. Bullies and pompous pricks never admit their transgressions, even when presented with irrefutable evidence. Funny thing is, Bronco Billy once challenged me to show when he had been disrespectful to others. It took me about 30 minutes to come up with 50 examples. My guess with you it'd take about an hour. But I'm sure your response would be they deserved it because of how dumb they were.

I'll help you out, use the 'search' function and take tons of things out of context and post them separately to try to make your point. Since all I do is bully, constantly, it should be sooooooo incredibly easy. You have TONS of irrefutable evidence. No way would it take you an hour, since it is what I do, all the time.

Have fun :tup:

This post supports everything I was saying about you. Bullies love to pull out the ad hominem attacks when they're challenged.

:lol: Challenged by what ? Are you working on your irrefutable evidence ?

Ad hominem........you really think I was attacking your character ? I think most people know that those pictures weren't REALLY of you.

I did a search of your posting history, and reading your back and fourth with CaptainHook, I have a piece of advice. Have a little bit of fun and don't take things so damn seriously. You might actually enjoy things a bit more.

Edited by Menudo

Hey Menudo, respectfully do me a favor and take your business elsewhere. This is for people who want to do mystery Huddler, for people who want to laugh and have some fun. Not re-live the past over and over til everyone wants to puke. If you want to do the latter, start your own thread and have a blast. The TG could certainly use some action.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Nope

Exactly. You throw out silly accusations and have nothing to back them up. Here I'll help you out. Here are my last ten post about football. I have no idea how anyone can take reading such bullying and arrogance !!!

Manning struggles as the weather gets colder. He just doesn't have the zip he did before the neck/shoulder injury. It is amazing that he still put up the numbers he does, but, he has to rely on his brain, as his arm isn't anywhere near what it once was.

On the other hand, Andrew Luck is absolutely phenomenal. He has made some jaw-dropping throws today.

:pop:

Wrong. The play is not over when he is touched down. It is a stupid rule, but, they called it correctly.

Thanks man, and congrats on your Cowboys win. Don't let the haters bring you down. :)

Bell was voted as the MVP by his teammates. I agree that he is the MVP. I believe he would have made a difference, but, none of us will know if it would have been enough to change the outcome.

I have no argument that Bell is the MVP, but, Brown is pretty damn close. I'm glad they both play for the Steelers. Now, they need to build a defense and continue to improve as an offensive line, and they can be dangerous in the near future.