[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Message Board Leagues

DMD

Pretty serious run on defenses in league 1. Glad I took two of them when I did.. :)

I never... ever... take defenses early. Well, guess that just changed. I simply didn't like what I saw at ANY position player spot and figured I'd grab the #1 (on many lists) in BUF. I think they'll have some big weeks.

I never... ever... take defenses early. Well, guess that just changed. I simply didn't like what I saw at ANY position player spot and figured I'd grab the #1 (on many lists) in BUF. I think they'll have some big weeks.

In a typical redraft of 10-12 teams, I'm there with you. But seeing as we can't "stream" defenses here and there was no other player slapping me in the face (after T Smith was finally snagged 5 rounds after where he should have been) - I figured why not try to gain advantage by holding two potential top 10 defenses. Should have something there to be happy about week after week..

the next drafter hasn't logged on in close to 2 days...and I have no manners when a draft's ongoing...you should see me in-person draft...

You're probably great entertainment at an in person, live draft, relentlessly ribbing people.

In a typical redraft of 10-12 teams, I'm there with you. But seeing as we can't "stream" defenses here and there was no other player slapping me in the face (after T Smith was finally snagged 5 rounds after where he should have been) - I figured why not try to gain advantage by holding two potential top 10 defenses. Should have something there to be happy about week after week..

I would say that with the best ball format you get the ultimate stream defense situation in that your best one automatically gets the nod - thing is you just have to identify now which ones you want as part of that stream instead of guessing every week.

Nah no rush, at least not from me, wasn't my intention sorry. Just pointing stuff out and having some fun.

No worries. I didn't even read the thread b4 I posted, so I wasn't responding to anyone...just knew I had been OTC for a while so thought I ought to check in real quick.

For what it's worth, my comments were very general in nature. Not meant to be intended towards anyone in this draft (or the other MB draft, for that matter). I haven't really paid attention to who has been slow and who hasn't, and the draft has moved along just fine, in my opinion. It's the ones that don't move for 24 hours plus, repeatedly, that get on my nerves.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, my comments were very general in nature. Not meant to be intended towards anyone in this draft (or the other MB draft, for that matter). I haven't really paid attention to who has been slow and who hasn't, and the draft has moved along just fine, in my opinion. It's the ones that don't move for 24 hours plus, repeatedly, that get on my nerves.

Kind of like bowel movements at your age. :weird:

• Like 2

Because in a best ball league his steady-eddie floor isn't as compelling as it would be in a league where you have to decide your starters.

What? I would disagree with this, as Lynch put up top 5 RB stats last year in this format. I'll more than gladly take steady over the likes of CJ Anderson, Demarco Murray, LeSean McCoy, etc...

What? I would disagree with this, as Lynch put up top 5 RB stats last year in this format. I'll more than gladly take steady over the likes of CJ Anderson, Demarco Murray, LeSean McCoy, etc...

He went RB6 in a PPR league. Only RB that went before that is possibly a mild suprise would be Anderson, and its already been argued about his spot vs other backs. Honestly don't think its that suprising. He still went in the top 15 picks.

Sorry I don't get what you mean by hint. I would just like to know why I didn't get any email or pm or whatever when the draft was gonna start or that I was even dumped from the league. It's not like I live on this site and check it daily.

Sorry I don't get what you mean by hint. I would just like to know why I didn't get any email or pm or whatever when the draft was gonna start or that I was even dumped from the league. It's not like I live on this site and check it daily.

That's 2 hints

• Like 1

DMD did send out an email asking the people in the 3 leagues to login to confirm returning. Maybe your email address on the league site from last year was wrong or out of date? Or email got put into spam filter? :shrug: Anyway its done now, I'm sure there are other free bestball leagues out there.