[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael to Dallas

bud29

Nothing to see here. Really fast, really explosive guy. Consistently runs the wrong way, fumbles constantly, and somehow still doesn't know how to switch hands with the ball. It doesn't seem like a big deal until you notice him running left with the ball in his right hand. It looks really awkward. He can't stiff arm or fight off tacklers because he has the ball in the wrong hand. Completely uncoachable. We simply shipped him to Dallas in hopes that they have to put him on the field. Him and Romo on the field at the same time, and all they would need is a Shemp.

Nothing to see here. Really fast, really explosive guy. Consistently runs the wrong way, fumbles constantly, and somehow still doesn't know how to switch hands with the ball. It doesn't seem like a big deal until you notice him running left with the ball in his right hand. It looks really awkward. He can't stiff arm or fight off tacklers because he has the ball in the wrong hand. Completely uncoachable. We simply shipped him to Dallas in hopes that they have to put him on the field. Him and Romo on the field at the same time, and all they would need is a Shemp.

You forgot his inability to pass protect. Interesting....he still has a potential to make plays and may have some wow moments for the Cowboys. But, he rarely made the active Sunday list for the Hawks. One of the most over-hyped dynasty prospects in recent memory.

Who would you rather have on your bench as a flier, Brandon Bolden or Michael?

Neither - I like Bolden to have some nice games this year but good luck predicting when those will be. I don't see Michael running away with the DAL job so, best case scenario has him sharing carries with 1-2 other guys.

This. Though Michael isn't anything special either

This. There's a reason Michael basically never saw the field, and was beat out on the depth chart by what was essentially a mediocre player in Turbin. Michael has loads of raw talent/potential, but the fact that he never really improved/developed during his stay in SEA says a lot. I've heard him compared to a 5-tool player in baseball, with a poor work ethic and/or ability/desire to learn. Example....he still hasn't figured out how/when to switch hands with the football. Always carries with his right.

My guess... He's not walking into a starting job in DAL, by any means. He's just another option that they've added, since everything else has bee underwhelming at best.

Worth a grab and stash in deep leagues, MAYBE, but that's about it. Put it this way.... I'd rather have FJax playing behind Lynch in SEA than Michael in DAL, ten times out of ten, and twice on Sundays.

He's worth a flier in deep leagues. The RB situation in Big D is anything but solidified. While it may be a small % chance that he ends up getting the starting job, just the fact that there is a chance makes him worth a waiver pick up. They are obviously not very happy with Randle or McFadden.

Simply a move to provide depth and some goal line beef as none of the current backs are pile movers. Will have zero effect on the primary backs role. I like the pick up though lining up Clutts and Christine in the heavy package to get you that one yard on 3rd or 4th down. Not at all a possibility to start. Not at all a dynamic talent and lacks technique in all three phases of his game not to mention prone to putting it on the ground given too many opportunities. No more then "the fridge" role in Dallas.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Simply a move to provide depth and some goal line beef as none of the current backs are pile movers. Will have zero effect on the primary backs role. I like the pick though lining up Clutts and Christine in the heavy package to get you that one yard on 3rd or 4th down. Not at all a possibility to start. Not at all a dynamic talent and lacks technique in all three phases of his game not to mention prone to putting it on the ground given too many opportunities. No more then "the fridge" role in Dallas.

So they're going to have 5 rbs active on gameday?