[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CJ Anderson...?

heehawks

Denver doesn't have to bench Peyton, Kansas city's defensive line will do that for them

I'm hoping so, although our usual preparedness for Thursday games doesn't give me much confidence.

I'm hoping so, although our usual preparedness for Thursday games doesn't give me much confidence.

If there was ever a night to be ready, this one would be it. Home opener. Night game. National TV against the Broncos.

This is definitely a game you don't bring your kids too. It's going to be insane.

I didn't get to see game but stats show Anderson 12-29 and hillman 12-41.

Doesn't seem like hillman was running wild.

From watching the game it seemed like he was running more fluidly...he was getting holes, but why?

What was CJ doing that made the oline not block for him on a consistent basis where-as Hillman looked like he could have broken a big one if he kept being fed the rock..

Does CJ have a tell in his stance prior to the snap?

I didn't get to see game but stats show Anderson 12-29 and hillman 12-41.

Doesn't seem like hillman was running wild.

He wasn't.

People need to give some credit to the Baltimore D. Denver also played excellent defense.

• Like 2

I believe that only way a Denver RB is a true stud this year is if either hillman or CJ go down with injury . an every down back for broncos should be productive but RBBC with Denver offense ( and manning ) not being what it possibly was last few years is not a great situation .

He wasn't.

People need to give some credit to the Baltimore D. Denver also played excellent defense.

I thought both offenses were underwhelming....and yeah the deenses were strong too, but I am not as bullish on the Denver offense outside Demaryius and maybe Sanders....

The problem with Sanders for me is I feel like I'm always waiting for him to grab his hammy

Anyone heard if Anderson is playing tomorrow?

He's listed as questionable - game time decision. I'd make sure I don't have high expectations for him though. Toe injury, short week, good KC defense - all things going against him even if he does play. I may regret sitting him, but Thursday night games always seem to be duds. I think if Denver was smart - they'd sit him and let his toe get better over the next 2 weeks. Why risk it and put the rest of your season in jeopardy.

• Like 1

We love CJ this week against a ferocious KC pass rush. Manning will hand it off a lot to him! Hillman will get the rock about 10 times but we like CJ to rumble for 100 and 1 TD this week at ffshark.com!

Check out ffshark.com for the latest rankings and other great articles like Week 2 start em !

Cheers!

Bad bad bad....pimping your site on here is a no no.

We love CJ this week against a ferocious KC pass rush. Manning will hand it off a lot to him! Hillman will get the rock about 10 times but we like CJ to rumble for 100 and 1 TD this week at ffshark.com!

Check out ffshark.com for the latest rankings and other great articles like Week 2 start em !

Cheers!

We love thehuddle. We don't love spammers

• Like 1

don't call me crazy, but does anyone see enough value to be had in starting BOTH Anderson and Hillman (one as an RB and the other as a Flex) this week?

*assuming, of course, Anderson is a "go" at game time...

Edited by the outlaw

I am probably over thinking this, but I might just bench him for woodhead, because of his toe and Hillmans additional carries. Tough to bench him when he was my first round pick. I really hope this isn't turning into a "Monte" rerun....

I am probably over thinking this, but I might just bench him for woodhead, because of his toe and Hillmans additional carries. Tough to bench him when he was my first round pick. I really hope this isn't turning into a "Monte" rerun....

This is honestly what sucks the most about FF in my opinion. I too am in a similar situation where I could start Gore, Fitz or even V Jax over Anderson. What I would love to see is Anderson not play tonight and rest whatever this toe sprain injury is that he has. But.. He shredded KCs defense last year. You drafted him early for a reason - to be the anchor of your RB corp. Hillman doesn't worry me - he had his chance with that offense and he couldn't do anything that Anderson couldn't. To me - if Anderson is playing tonight, I'm just going back to FF roots and the "Always start your studs" mentality. If he plays but puts up a dud - that's something that I have to live with. I'm benching Gore in favor of him - mainly cause I like Stewarts matchup better. Sucks - but in your shoes, I can't fault you for starting Woodhead - but you'll always have that regret when / if Anderson goes off for 100 and a TD tonight. The likelihood of that happening is pretty slim - but the chances are there.

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 2

This is honestly what sucks the most about FF in my opinion. I too am in a similar situation where I could start Gore, Fitz or even V Jax over Anderson. What I would love to see if Anderson not play tonight and rest whatever this toe sprain injury is that he has. But.. He shredded KCs defense last year. You drafted him early for a reason - to be the anchor of your RB corp. Hillman doesn't worry me - he had his chance with that offense and he couldn't do anything that Anderson couldn't. To me - if Anderson is playing tonight, I'm just going back to FF roots and the "Always start your studs" mentality. If he plays but puts up a dud - that's something that I have to live with. I'm benching Gore in favor of him - mainly cause I like Stewarts matchup better. Sucks - but in your shoes, I can't fault you for starting Woodhead - but you'll always have that regret when / if Anderson goes off for 100 and a TD tonight. The likelihood of that not happening is pretty good - but the chances are there.

Could not have said this any better. It is exactly the way I feel about it.