[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are you hoping has a bad night tonight?

Apothus

I need Frank Gore to have a less than stellar night. I'm ahead by 24.7 going into tonight and I'm done. Could have had a better lead but Lacey decided to let me down. TD'S are 6, half point ppr and half point per first down.

Who do you need to suck to maintain your narrow margin of victory?

Or if you're on the other end of things, who needs to go off for you? I just hope it's not Gore...sorry lol

Chris Ivory.If he gets 20 yards I lose. I never root for injury but since he has the groin injury already I wouldnt mind seeing a late scratch . Seems like he is gonna play though

I need Colts' D to have a bad night another 2 point outing would help me a lot.My opponent has Romo and Lacey and still I am up only by 7 points. I literally handed him the game with moves like benching Denver D, and forgetting to put D Martin in for Blount. Our league has a worst first WW so if he wins it will actually hurt him in the long run. He also had Dez.

Moncrief + Marshall. Just don't want both to have really good games...I like the play somewhat, especially if TY is banged up, maybe one of those good Jets corners will get on Moncfrie. As far as Marshall, maybe Davis will check him and the Jets will pound the run game. I like my situation, but that's why they play the games.