[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That Indy "fake punt..."

bud29

The Colts are poorly coached. Plain and simple.

There is no other explanation for giving up a Hail Mary, all the fucking penalties, and that cluster fuck punt formation tonight. Any mother fucking discussion for a play that starts with, "Hey let's put Griff Whalen at center" should immediately be shot down.

Holy hell. I thought the Michigan/Michigan State play was the stupidest fucking play I've ever seen. It didn't even make it through the weekend.

• Like 4

It's time for the Colts to clean house again. I'm fine with Pagano and Grigson being shown the door. I was not in favor of firing Chuck mid-season until tonight. It's time. Make Chudzinski the interim and let's move on. Fire Grigson at the end of the year and force the new GM to sign a contract that promises to draft at least one offensive lineman per draft.

Edited by CaptainHook
  • Like 5

You might want to edit those F bombs before an admin sees it. Simmer down nah

Edit: Wait are you an admin? Is swearing allowed? Either way I can understand your frustration especially after a play like that.

Edited by tylcook13