[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will C.J. Prosise become the featured back?

michaelredd9

Should be interesting to see today as they're saying that Rawls will get a lot of action but that they've prepared Prosise as the starter.

Edited by irish

Per Roto:

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said C.J. Prosise suffered a scapula injury in Sunday's win over Philadelphia and is going to be "out for awhile."

It sounds like a multi-week injury, and an opportunity for Thomas Rawls to take over as the Seahawks' workhorse after he logged 17 touches in his Week 11 return. The Seahawks head to Tampa Bay for Week 12, where Rawls will be a borderline RB1 in fantasy. Donte Moncrief fractured his scapula in Week 2 and missed five weeks. It's not yet known whether Prosise has a fracture.

Lock in your handcuffs before your deadlines guys....bad break for SEA and Prosise.

This hasn't been that easy for me this year. We have relatively large rosters so I drafted Rawls and his backup Michael, Hyde and his backup Draughn, and Jennings and his backup Vereen. All three of these teams had the #3 start at least one game. Luckily I had Ware ( West also started there too).

Do you handcuff the handcuff too?

No doubt FA budgets are spent and teams are trotting our their 3rd and 4th RBs on depth chart. Ugly year for RBs not named DMurray, Zeke or David Johnson.

But if you are able to get even the 3rd backup for cheap and he has any possibility of backing up your 2nd backup who is now starting, why not?

May try to grab ACollins to back up Rawls....

• Like 1

May try to grab ACollins to back up Rawls....

I was considering the same. Troymaine Pope has a high ankle sprain so it's just Rawls and Collins. It is worrisome that Pope had passed Collins on the depth chart. Though maybe Pope was active and Collins inactive because of special teams?

Edited by michaelredd9