[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Over/Under 9 wins for your team

Cowboyz1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Doddly manure? You spell like you add. Stupid fake ass Walmart Cowboy fan from the dumps of New Jersey. 

57 minutes ago, Big John said:

:pc: Lives in California.

And I'm from NJ, including a few others. You're going to start a huddle war with Giants and Cowboys fans plucking your Eagle feathers!!!

5 hours ago, Shaft said:

You're going to start a huddle war with Giants and Cowboys fans plucking your Eagle feathers!!!

You're late to the table. That war has been going on since the Huddle was started.

By a dallas fan in case you didn't know.

On 7/23/2019 at 8:46 AM, loaf said:

I'm giving the Browns 9

On 7/25/2019 at 2:45 PM, stevegrab said:

I'm going with 10 or 11, I know the early schedule is tough and lots of prime time pressure, but I have high hopes. 

Browns 11-5

On 7/28/2019 at 5:39 PM, skylive5 said:

You're late to the table. That war has been going on since the Huddle was started.

By a dallas fan in case you didn't know.

Was going to say the feuds in the NFC East are nothing new here and in other places. These people seem to spend their lives trying to piss in each others ponds, similar to Yankees-Red Sox, but not quite as annoying. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Because California is any better. 

Right, California nobody who wants to live there, :shrug:

I'm sure you live in the greatest place on earth...

I enjoy where I live, I don't need to bash other places to make me feel good. But I'm looking forward to a week of vacation visiting my brother at his retirement home on a lake in California. 

• Like 1

I'm giving the Steelers a very optimistic 9 wins.. I say optimistic because we always find a way to lose a game we should win. My pick for the annual Mike Tomlin letdown game is the Dolphins, but I'll count it as a win for the purposes of this thread. 

Losses to Pats and Seahawks right out of the gate, Losses to Ravens Browns Colts Chargers and Rams

Wins Over Bengals x2, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Browns, Cardinals, 9ers, 

Browns will the division at 10-6 

Steelers 9-7

Ravens 8-8

Bengals 6-10

Keith Buttler ( DC) contract expires, not renewed. ( we don't fire coaches) 

On 8/6/2019 at 9:22 AM, Gourdeau said:

I'm giving the Steelers a very optimistic 9 wins.. I say optimistic because we always find a way to lose a game we should win. My pick for the annual Mike Tomlin letdown game is the Dolphins, but I'll count it as a win for the purposes of this thread. 

Losses to Pats and Seahawks right out of the gate, Losses to Ravens Browns Colts Chargers and Rams

Wins Over Bengals x2, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Browns, Cardinals, 9ers, 

Browns will the division at 10-6 

Steelers 9-7

Ravens 8-8

Bengals 6-10

Keith Buttler ( DC) contract expires, not renewed. ( we don't fire coaches) 

That would be AWESOME :yay:

Can't believe my eyes, a Steeler fan predicting Browns win the division. 

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

That would be AWESOME :yay:

Can't believe my eyes, a Steeler fan predicting Browns win the division. 

We aren't all like Cowboy fans lol.. if you look back i'm very critical of my team. Maybe because I expect a lot. I love my team but i'm also a fan of the game and I think the Browns being young and talented can only be good for the game.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

We aren't all like Cowboy fans lol.. if you look back i'm very critical of my team. Maybe because I expect a lot. I love my team but i'm also a fan of the game and I think the Browns being young and talented can only be good for the game.

Yes you've always been a reasonable Steeler fan.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Brown looked dam good. Watch out 

Ok public service announcement time.  If the dude's name is Brown, Smith, Jones, Johnson, or Jackson you are going to have to be more specific...just saying.

I'm assuming in this instance you are referring to Zach? 

6 hours ago, Def. said:

Ok public service announcement time.  If the dude's name is Brown, Smith, Jones, Johnson, or Jackson you are going to have to be more specific...just saying.

I'm assuming in this instance you are referring to Zach? 

Sorry, meant the Browns. Forgot the S. The Zach Brown band isn't too bad either. 

• Haha 1