[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Chat

irish

Zeke was hobbled during that last set of downs, Pollard was in the following 2 downs. 

We'll see...

Just now, Shaft said:

I didn't expect the Cowboys to be down 13-0 at home. 

Nope, they're over confident. Passed up 2 FG opportunities to try on 4th down and missed both. 

Zeke still out. 

Diggs has a painful pass interference on a 3rd down that gave the Broncos 1st and goal and then the first TD.  Then Diggs get beat by Patrick for the 44 yard TD. 

Just now, irish said:

Nope, they're over confident. Passed up 2 FG opportunities to try on 4th down and missed both. 

Zeke still out. 

Diggs has a painful pass interference on a 3rd down that gave the Broncos 1st and goal and then the first TD.  Then Diggs get beat by Patrick for the 44 yard TD. 

Of course they since I own Zuerlein in multiple leagues. :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Did Diggs get hurt?

He's in. 

Why are all these coaches feeling the need to go for it on 4th down?  Feels like we're on pace to watch a record number of 4th down stops this week.  Feels like I've seen like 12 of them today already

Edited by Shorttynaz

1 minute ago, Shorttynaz said:

Why are all these coaches feeling the need to go for it on 4th down?  Feels like we're on pace to watch a record number of 4th down stops this week.  Feels like I've seen like 12 of them today already

Just so stupid.  The Dallas game would be very different right now had they just taken both FGs.  Looks like it'll be at least 16-0 shortly. 

Zeke is back in, caught 10+ yard reception but then went back out. 

Edited by irish

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Baltimore has a successful one.

Just now, League_Champion said:

WTF, Cowboys are getting smoked 

These types of games make me feel like things are fixed. There's just no way they should be getting killed like this. 

Just now, League_Champion said:

It happens. Just an off day, they are too good to be whooped like that. 

Exactly what I'm saying. This game shouldn't have been close with the Cowboys killing the Broncos and yet it's 30-0 Broncos at Dallas!  I call BS, the fix is in!

• Haha 1