[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiduhs

Dcat

Do the Raiders even interview their draft picks beforehand?   So now both 1st round picks have been released, their HC was fired, and the owner still gets his hair cut with a bowl.

Edited by Dcat

2 hours ago, No Quarter said:

I would like to argue with you but I cant. I read an article about all the Raiders draft picks since Gruden took over and I hadn’t realized how bad most of them were.

Frankly, it's astonishingly bad.  Mayock is a train wreck.  And Gruden was no help in picking talent.

And the owner needs a real barber.

• Haha 1

A video of Arnette flashing multiple firearms and verbally threatening someone surfaced last week, spurring the former No. 19 overall pick's release. Arnette also reportedly crashed four rental cars within roughly a month, at which point we can assume he was banned from renting cars in the state of Nevada. With Henry Ruggs's recent release, the Raiders are now without both of the first-round picks they made in 2020. Arnette failed to make much of an impact in a season and a half. He appeared in four games this year before suffering a groin injury that sent him to injured reserve. Arnette broke up one pass and logged four combined tackles in those four non-starts.

What a clown.  :lol:  

50 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

How do you even crash 4 rental cars in a month? On drugs? I am not sure how it is even possible. 

You don't if they stop renting you cars after you crash them, but apparently they don't do that until you do it 3-4 times, maybe. 

I suspect he doesn't own a car and just likes trashing the latest nice car he can rent. Sorry but some of these guys just seem like complete trash, with no respect for anything or anyone. And all that rambling about killing people and walking around with guns?  Drugs or just another guy from still living life in the hood? 

As LC mentioned Mayock said they just missed on Arnette, but they had also felt confident about the pick, found this more complete quote.

"We found the risk acceptable after doing more homework on Arnette than anybody we've done in the years I've been here, and obviously, we missed. And that is 100 percent on me," said Mayock.

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

How do you even crash 4 rental cars in a month? On drugs? I am not sure how it is even possible. 

I dont know , but im sure it hertz 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Is that what was going on in that video?  All I got from watching was some incoherent rambling and frequent use of the N word.

Just another Tik Tok gangsta

did you notice the very large automatic weapon he was holding?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

did you notice the very large automatic weapon he was holding?

No I had trouble making it out when watching the video, wasn't a very clear image.

Just amazes me that NFL teams tolerate so much and only seem to act when the public as a whole might be outraged at some video or audio showing people at the worst is made public. But thank God these mental midgets share their bizarre behavior with the entire world via social media, and then think deleting makes it go away. 

Really makes it hard to be a fan sometimes.