[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts safety Khari Willis retires after three seasons

League_Champion

Good for you Khari. I'm sure it's not easy giving up the money and thr NFL lifestyle but it sounds like he has a committed future in the service of God. With the way the world is today we all search for better and this young man seems to have found his calling. Kudos Mr. Willis.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Docniner said:

Good for you Khari. I'm sure it's not easy giving up the money and thr NFL lifestyle but it sounds like he has a committed future in the service of God. With the way the world is today we all search for better and this young man seems to have found his calling. Kudos Mr. Willis.

Not to be that guy, but couldn't he find Jesus while scoring 15 ppg for my dynasty squad?  Priorities and all... :unsure: 

11 hours ago, Def. said:

Not to be that guy, but couldn't he find Jesus while scoring 15 ppg for my dynasty squad?  Priorities and all... :unsure: 

He was a RFA for my team in dynasty. I went back and looked at RFA bidding.  No one bid on him but I probably would've matched a tiny amount of RFA$ to keep him, but I didn't have to. Our scoring system allows favor for plug and play DBs so I tend to assign short term contracts to that position and adjust  accordingly off season and within season.  C'est la vie Willis.  He seems to want a higher purpose than his career, let alone my fantasy team.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, darin3 said:

Rodney McLeod likely to get the first shot, but watch the rookie Nick Cross figure into the mix.  Otherwise a free agent like Jaquiski Tartt could be a plug-and-play.  

The Eagles just signed Tartt.

On 6/17/2022 at 5:25 PM, Big John said:

The Eagles just signed Tartt.

tartt   Dut Dut Dut Dut Dut Dut 

semi obscure reference. who is gonna get it ? 

Edited by whomper
  • Confused 1