[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 milk carton

Big John

5 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Hockenson 

Yeah I shoulda known better than to have given up a ton to get this guy back (I had traded him away a couple weeks ago) on Patriot week.  Belichick has a knack of taking away one of the better options an offense has and forces the QB to look elsewhere.  St. Brown coming back from injury didn't do much either.

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I didn't see the game but what's up with Zeke, is he done? 

He doesn't look that bad, but definitely has lost a step...Dallas is still using him primarily as a battering ram/blocker and he works pretty well in that role.  Pollard looks more explosive though...

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

T. Higgins

Higgins aggravated an ankle injury in the 2nd quarter and to risk exacerbating it, they kept him out.  He didn't go back to the locker room or anything... was just standing on the sidelines with his helmet on as if ready to go back in.

I may lose in a redraft cuz of his goose egg.  :shrug: 

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I really don't understand Juju. How do you go from 1400 plus yards as a 22 year old known for his work ethic and then totally totally bomb out. 

The year he had 1400 yards he got 166 targets, or over 10/game. Since then he's been back in the 7-8 per game. His yardage is down and he's failed to score in 10 or more games covering this season and last. 

Had I been here to post Sunday I would have added Trevor Lawrence who it turned out was not vastly superior to Matt Stafford as a starting QB this week.