[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cameraman Fails after Davante Adams pushes him on MNF

MTSuper7

I guess I missed the post game excitement (covered in link below for others who missed it)

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/raiders-davante-adams-shoves-cameraman-ground-after-loss#:~:text=As the Las Vegas Raiders,carrying a piece of equipment. 

The guy did just run right across Adams path, appears not to be watching where he is gong.

The Rodman thing is just Rodman being a dick. 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

I guess I missed the post game excitement (covered in link below for others who missed it)

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/raiders-davante-adams-shoves-cameraman-ground-after-loss#:~:text=As the Las Vegas Raiders,carrying a piece of equipment. 

The guy did just run right across Adams path, appears not to be watching where he is gong.

The Rodman thing is just Rodman being a dick. 

Sure, but the cameraman that Rodman kicked was ridiculous - they had to bring out a stretcher lol. I'm just saying that the cameraman last night missed his chance.

22 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

Sure, but the cameraman that Rodman kicked was ridiculous - they had to bring out a stretcher lol. I'm just saying that the cameraman last night missed his chance.

Right, the guy Rodman kicked acted like he was on death's door (even a kick in the nuts doesn't hurt for that long or require a stretcher). 

6 minutes ago, Big John said:

NFL.com story about the incident confirms that a police report was filed and the person did go to the hospital

https://www.nfl.com/news/raiders-wr-davante-adams-apologizes-for-shoving-camera-operator-after-loss

I'm gonna give Adams a little bit of a break here. Granted he's gonna have to pay in some sort of way. But he's walking with his head down. pissed.  and all sudden some dude flashes in his face and he shoved him. it's not like the camera man was standing there snapping shots.  he ran right out in front of him. there's also video of the Raiders players walking off at the end of the game with all sorts of beers and what not being thrown at them. probably kinda normal for this rivalry but still. I would have shoved the dude too.  I think he deserves some blame too not being aware of where he was just running across like that. dumass. today's culture he'll get something from Adams, but not as much as he thinks. he's got some blame too.

• Like 1

If Adams gets suspended this is just ridiculous.

Where is the suspension for Alvin Kamara who beat a guy with his buddies? Oh right, still awaiting the end of the legal process. Wouldn't that apply to Adams as well? And shouldn't he be allowed like many athletes (including DeShaun Watson) to deal with the legal process until the offseason.

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

If Adams gets suspended this is just ridiculous

I agree totally, it's stupid. But despite it being just a "shove", he could very well get charged with assault. Devante Adams is a big, strong World Class Athlete. That's not like you shoving someone, he can actually hurt someone. The fact that it was on national TV and everyone can see it doesn't help, it's a bad look for the NFL and that's all the NFL really cares about. 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

If Adams gets suspended this is just ridiculous.

Where is the suspension for Alvin Kamara who beat a guy with his buddies? Oh right, still awaiting the end of the legal process. Wouldn't that apply to Adams as well? And shouldn't he be allowed like many athletes (including DeShaun Watson) to deal with the legal process until the offseason.

Video is hugh

Ask Ray Rice 

13 hours ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

Video is hugh

Ask Ray Rice 

Did you miss the video on Kamara? Pretty sure that guy was seriously injured too, and he didn't just get shoved to the ground (while walking cluelessly across somebody else's path). 

What's next, suspend Bobby Wagner for tackling the protestor? 

5 minutes ago, Big John said:

Charged with misdemeanor assault

Update on nfl.com, sounds like a lower charge....

Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams has been charged with a city ordinance violation, according to a Kansas City (Missouri) Municipal Court public information officer.

Wednesday afternoon's update clarifies an earlier filing from the Kansas City (Mo.) Police Department, which stated that Adams had been charged with misdemeanor assault.

The citation states that Adams "did, by an intentional, overt act, inflict bodily injury or cause an unlawful offensive contact" upon the worker, pushing him to the ground using two hands and "causing whiplash and head ache" and a possible concussion.

A court date was set for Thursday, Nov. 10 at 1:30 p.m. CT.

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Did you miss the video on Kamara? Pretty sure that guy was seriously injured too, and he didn't just get shoved to the ground (while walking cluelessly across somebody else's path). 

What's next, suspend Bobby Wagner for tackling the protestor? 

Agree. Kamara should not be playing right now. That was an extreme act of violence. What Devante did is absolutely nothing compared to that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Update on nfl.com, sounds like a lower charge....

Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams has been charged with a city ordinance violation, according to a Kansas City (Missouri) Municipal Court public information officer.

Wednesday afternoon's update clarifies an earlier filing from the Kansas City (Mo.) Police Department, which stated that Adams had been charged with misdemeanor assault.

The citation states that Adams "did, by an intentional, overt act, inflict bodily injury or cause an unlawful offensive contact" upon the worker, pushing him to the ground using two hands and "causing whiplash and head ache" and a possible concussion.

A court date was set for Thursday, Nov. 10 at 1:30 p.m. CT.

Hmm now it is just a possible concussion?  I thought an earlier report from police said he suffered a concussion. Wouldn't the medical evaluation be pretty clear? 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Agree. Kamara should not be playing right now. That was an extreme act of violence. What Devante did is absolutely nothing compared to that.

Wow we agree on something

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I'd be milking that gravy train to, why wouldn't you? 

Well, I knew that wouldn't last long. 

38 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You're seriously telling me that if a lawyer came to you and said I can make you a millionaire, you wouldn't pursue it? You'd be a fool not to do that for your family. 

I rarely, if ever get involved in these things, sorry but...this is exactly what is terribly wrong with America right now. It all started back in the day when someone spilled their McDonalds coffee on themselves and sued McDonalds for serving their coffee too hot. 

Edited by heehawks
  • Like 2