[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mardi Gras 2023

rajncajn

Mardi Gras is so much damn fun. If you've never done it you're really missing out. There is really no way to describe It. I literally caught a boob this year, not kidding, an actual boob. :lol:

Edited by rajncajn

Went about 25 years ago with 3 of my brothers (oldest was married and in his mid 40s). What a fun time, some rain dampened our spirits and reduced some of the time enjoying the reveling. Could not believe the amount of skin being shown, and how swiftly cops often dealt with the really outrageous stuff if it drew a crowd. The food was awesome too.

I took this one yesterday as well. It was shortly after the parade started to roll when we were coming back from grabbing a quick bite. Thought it was kinda cool to find a small piece of tranquility among all the craziness. The fog rolling through looked kinda cool too. 20230221_133246.thumb.jpg.5e3b9dd21eb623da58ec9f865072054b.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Well, you know what they say. Pics or it didn't happen... :lol:

20230221_143855.thumb.jpg.9ce413d157cd3980a20b60c4325e98fd.jpg

:lol:  No crap, I actually have the other one.  Or at least got it when I went about 15 years ago.  I have some great pics of me, the boob, and the other boob SuperBalla.

Man I even went back through old Facebook pics to try and find one of that boob thing.  I know I have pics with it, I guess I just never posted it.  If I ever dig back through some thumb drives or whatever I'm sure I'll find it and I'll post it!

Edited by darin3
  • Haha 1

On 2/22/2023 at 2:18 PM, rajncajn said:

Well, you know what they say. Pics or it didn't happen... :lol:

20230221_143855.thumb.jpg.9ce413d157cd3980a20b60c4325e98fd.jpg

Is that guy holding a big pair of granny panties? And is somebody reaching up for them? 

I still have a bunch of the beads from my trip, used to hang in my cubicle at work. My oldest brother who went (married at the time) took a polaroid camera that we used a lot. I wonder if he still has the pictures. 

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Is that guy holding a big pair of granny panties? And is somebody reaching up for them? 

I still have a bunch of the beads from my trip, used to hang in my cubicle at work. My oldest brother who went (married at the time) took a polaroid camera that we used a lot. I wonder if he still has the pictures. 

Yes, I believe they are. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...