[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 Gameday Chat

Sivaro

3 hours ago, SeductiveNun said:

The Vikes have on of the worst OLs in the league, and they go jumbo at the goal line. No surprise they lost yards on that play (again).   0-3, but at least they have a few very viable fantasy players. 

They need to blow it up. I'm not even sad that they're sucking this year. I think they need to get a nice high draft pick

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Yeah I picked up Trevor Lawrence thinking he would be no brainer this year. How worried should I be I haven't been watching their games. I have Anthony Richardson as a backup who might become my starter.

I think I'm leaving Garrett Wilson for dead. He can't overcome Wilson most weeks

🎯.  I'm benching Lawrence and G. Wilson until I see improvement.  CJ Stroud played very well and I will ride him for now. As for Wilson's replacement.... Achane on my bench is a great flex play moving forward if McDaniels moves him up the depth chart past Achmed.

Solid week… going to win 4/5, with a shot at the 5th

in FFPC, 3-0 with high score; 105 overall …without having a fully loaded line up:

week 1: Kelce out 

week 2: a jones out

week 3: a jones out, burrow status unknown, had to start Carr- left early in the 3rd

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

Miami did that without waddle. Wow

I was talking to a friend before the early games started, was it a mistake for me to put in Tua over Trevor. He told me Waddle was out and Houston isn't very good. Glad I stuck with my gut. I'm going to have to watch some highlights of that MIA game. 

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

Hey, have yall heard? Taylor Swift is dating Travis Kelce. :rolleyes:

Nah, they're just friends.