[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 8

rajncajn

Looks like I made the right play so far by dropping Love. That 1st half offense i.saw from GB last week scarede, and it continued the first half this week. GB didn't have a 1st down until 4 min left in the first half. The crowd erupted like they won the Super Bowl. I picked up Sam Howell instead, who appears he may be an actual NFL QB

12 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Also Cousins likely has Achilles injury. Entire Vikings offense takes a huge hit 

Yup, because they don't currently have a real backup QB. Trade incoming...

On 10/27/2023 at 10:38 AM, stevegrab said:

Not playing the right random bench player who outperforms one of my top players who is a must start. Who will it be this week, Henderson, Jeudy, maybe Njoku?

I trail by 30, with Jacobs and Adams going tonight and opponent is done. So it depends on if those 2 can pull it out.

So far the mistake would be playing Palmer who was limited and left the game for a bit aggravating his knee injury. Just 2.4 points there, when all other options did better (Doubs the usual WR3 with 8.6, Jeudy with 11 and Boyd 10.6). Henderson and Hunt with decent games (8.5 & 12.7) on my bench, even Njoku outscored Ferguson. I bet if I had a backup K/D they'd also be better than the starter. 

ETA  Nope, came up short. If I had left Doubs in over Palmer and used either Jeudy or Boyd instead of disappearing man Davante Adams I'd have won. 

Edited by stevegrab

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

I trail by 30, with Jacobs and Adams going tonight and opponent is done. So it depends on if those 2 can pull it out.

So far the mistake would be playing Palmer who was limited and left the game for a bit aggravating his knee injury. Just 2.4 points there, when all other options did better (Doubs the usual WR3 with 8.6, Jeudy with 11 and Boyd 10.6). Henderson and Hunt with decent games (8.5 & 12.7) on my bench, even Njoku outscored Ferguson. I bet if I had a backup K/D they'd also be better than the starter. 

Palmer was my mistake as well. Sat Hollywood because I figured Palmer had a higher floor.

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Palmer was my mistake as well. Sat Hollywood because I figured Palmer had a higher floor.

I even had a roster spot open and was ready to add Quentin Johnston if Palmer was out. He had a bit better numbers. I didn't even realize Palmer returned to the game since he did so little and others were getting all the attention.

I had Dicker the kicker going last night too and was hoping for a few more long FG and fewer TDs. 

On 10/29/2023 at 9:25 AM, 1fastdoc said:

Benching Pitts. Starting Schultz. 

Well that worked out as expected.  Only 2 times I bench Pitts he does better than my other TE's.  So, back in the lineup he goes.  I'll be back next week to confirm that was a mistake.

• Haha 1