[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 8

rajncajn

In dynasty I'm not sold in starting Miles Sanders, but my other choices are Parham who might get added opportunity this week and Mooney.

In my local I'm flexing Palmer provided he's healthy over Hollywood. 

Edited by rajncajn

8 hours ago, gijoerock said:

So far my tractor has picked up a little steam. Choo 💨 Choo 💨

Kincaid got off to a slow start missing 2 passes in the RZ but the remainder of his game was very solid and the stat line was more than I'd hoped for.  Pleased.  I may hve finally found my replacement for HunterMusgraveDulich

• Like 1

6 hours ago, No Quarter said:

Continuing to start Olave every week thinking Carr will finally gel with him only to watch Pickens and Jakobi Myers out score him on my bench. 

I've lost faith in that ever actually happening. I feel like at this point it's just as much on a personal level as it is in football sense. Maybe they can work it out eventually, but I'm not holding out hope.

3 hours ago, rajncajn said:

I've lost faith in that ever actually happening. I feel like at this point it's just as much on a personal level as it is in football sense. Maybe they can work it out eventually, but I'm not holding out hope.

What is the problem? This should be a great combination. Is Carr still hurt? Is Olave turning into a head case? Is it the line not giving Carr time? I got to see some of the last game and all Carr wanted to do was dump off to Kamara. They do not look good right now. 

5 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Has Carr been looking better the last few weeks? Hus passing numbers are up

Passing numbers are up out of necessity. I don't think it's really reflective of how the offense has played. 

4 hours ago, No Quarter said:

What is the problem? This should be a great combination. Is Carr still hurt? Is Olave turning into a head case? Is it the line not giving Carr time? I got to see some of the last game and all Carr wanted to do was dump off to Kamara. They do not look good right now. 

Inconsistency on every level. Carr missing open receivers or not on the same page, poor play by the offensive line, injuries to the offensive line and poor play-calling.