[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Call Your Mistakes - Week 9

rajncajn

Damn. 

Picked up Demario over Tank Dell.  lol

Benched Dalton Schulz and JSN for Demario in the flex.   Ooooph

Benched Deshaun Watson and played Tua and Mahomes... Whod a thunk theyd be so meh.   uuumph.  

Despite this all, still winning.

Other league... played Stroud and STILL losing! , the tide has turned in my favor.  Despite my mistakes and underperformance of some players, I'm still having a good week. 

Edited by FinishTheDrill

Started Daniel Jones instead of Levis.  Could've started Jaylen Warren, Otton or Hunter Henry over Lockett in my flex. Doing just 1, but both would've won me my game this week. However, now it'll be very tight. Oh well. 

Thinking Davante Adams is still a legit WR1. His 2 best weeks were way back in week 2 & 3 with 14.4 (6-84-1) and 29.2 (13-172-2) points. Since then he has managed to break 5 points just twice, scores of 7.5 4.5 2.9 5.7 1.1 3.4 just don't cut it. That is about 4.2 average over 6 weeks. Simply pathetic. Sure I've got other guys on my bench, Boyd was the only one available (Jeudy on bye, Josh Palmer out). 

Apparently I also should have sat Swift for Mattison.

Trailing by 10 with my Dicker vs. his Ekeler.

Tua's disappointing game didn't help, but it was nice to have the KC defense racking up points while he struggled. 

On 11/4/2023 at 8:17 PM, FinishTheDrill said:

Pickens was a hot stick in the eye this week.  His couple of big games took my attention away from the fact that I really dont like starting him.  Same reason I didnt like MWilliams.  I just dont care for boom-bust type players unless they come at a miniscule cost. 

Yes he is. He is an alpha receiver in the vein of AJ Brown with all the talent in the world. But he’s young, raw, and on a bad offense. He will probably be top 10 in a year or two, but right now he’s a risky play. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, loaf said:

not sure I can start Mahomes over Stroud any longer

I have both, albeit in different leagues.  Stroud has been fun.  Mahomes, more frustrating.  Low points this week and single digits last.  The draft capital required in the superflex is such that 15 points doesnt cut it.  

FF can be tough.